New Pics of my Spoiled Baby...

tepos

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
She just wanted Burberry Interior, New grill look, and of course she wanted her high heels painted...

pic0615jw5.jpg

pic0610ls1.jpg

pic0005cq0.jpg

pic0010xu8.jpg

pic0004wl2.jpg

pic0006un1.jpg

pic0012ne6.jpg

pic0018yj2.jpg

pic0003bu9.jpg

pic0015bj0.jpg

pic0007ac3.jpg

pic0008nb0.jpg

pic0013qz2.jpg

pic0016ve6.jpg

pic0017tv7.jpg

pic0014pz7.jpg

Not really diggin tha Burberry side markers, but I really like tha rims and interior=] A thumbs up from $m0k3LS!!!

agreed not huge fan of the plaid interior/exterior bits, but other than that the rims/paint/white lines combo looks nice.

I give you credit for effort, but I'm not into the plaid. With that being said, thats a 2000 LS? With adjustable rear seat headrests?

+1

But hey, its different. Really diggin the wheels, nice touch!

Not a fan of the Burberry at all. And it was not even done that well... The console cover has terrible seams, the A-pillar top drivers side is not even tight I can see loose fabric. But to each their own I guess.

Not my style. Looks like some of the tackiest :q:q:q:q I've ever seen.

LMAO! Now, I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the tackiest thing I've ever seen, but it's really not my style. I think I saw that same interior on an '84 Cutlass with 48" reeeims. :D

Mark

maybe if u did the whole interior it would look better? maybe some sort of accent color to make it stand out? doing the whole headliner.. who knows.. what happens to the side markers when it rains? was it glued on..

not really my style, but i like the detail and how u managed to fit the burberry horse perfectly centered on the marker..

not a huge fan of it in the car.. but most of my clothe and wallet and etc. is burberry..

if u go on cardomain u can actually see a car that did this mod..

Not a fan of that whole look, but it would look a little better if it were the seats. As it sits now, it looks like the Burberry was an after-thought.

lol wow dude, your getting hella :q:q:q:q but i think its badass. I like everything. You do the interior yourself?

really like the wheels matching the car color. do the headliner as well to complete the look. i'm not a fan but it would look better if more parts were done i think.

those tires look like they should be directional.....in the pics of the two driver side wheels and tires.....the tread is goin in opposite directions...

Alright i get it maybe not all of you dig the interior but thanks 4 the judgments. But let me tell you guys sumthing u get a lot of girls atention with it. I know i dont have all parts of the interior done perfect i messed up on sum parts. But it was my first time working on a interior with vinyl material, kinda hard to bent & glue on...

if you did it yourself then it's a little more impressive due to the fact that it's understandable that you would mess up here and there. like i said it's not my style but hey my style is not like others on here either. you take it as it comes. you do things for your cars for YOU and nobody else.

if you did it yourself then it's a little more impressive due to the fact that it's understandable that you would mess up here and there. like i said it's not my style but hey my style is not like others on here either. you take it as it comes. you do things for your cars for YOU and nobody else.

WELL SAID...

The following is just an observation, not a critique..

It reminds me of the 80's when brothers used to get their ENTIRE..and I mean ENTIRE..interior covered in MCM designer logo material. This is when Jettas and Maximas and 3 series BMW's (and Jeeps) ruled the urban streets. Also very popular were VERY THICK sheepskin seatcovers front and back, with the car logo embroidered into the frontside of the headrest. And if you had 15 inch wheels (a plus two from the stock 13 inch stock wheels) on your Jetta or Maxima? You were BALLING. LOL

:lol:

I do that walking down the street :p

Yea i bet you do... NYC would be hard to get around in a Ls, walking is way faster... But here in the O.C a ride is a need. And it doesnt hurt to be told by a chick nice car...

Members online

No members online now.
Back