20 Inch Cobra R's.

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score

20inch1.jpg

20inch2.jpg

20inch3.jpg

That car looks so hooot with those 20's I have to reconsider my decision on rims. I could do without the wing for sure. The Terminator Wing would have made that car massive!

No comment on that freakin wing........but damn....that thing looks nice with 20's. Now they need bigger brakes to fill in the wheels. :Beer

H'mm, Must I comment.................. Ok it's a clean car............. *owned*

ONEBADMK8 said:
Nope, its a Mark VIII "R" like the Cobra R. Thats the Cobra R OEM wing.

Are you patening the Mark VIII "R" wing now ? LOL. JK.

I won't comment and keep my opinions to myself.

I like the rims and hood scoop is quite unique. :Beer

1wykdmk8 said:
Now they need bigger brakes to fill in the wheels.
That was exactly my thoughts. If you look at the 1st pic at the rear wheel, you can see grass all the way up to the hub. I can't believe how small the rear rotors are on this car. They are not even as big as the hub on the 20's.:frown:

bad tasting driver....take off that hood scoope and wing....o and cobra emblem...not my taste...........but its his car not mine...... :eek2:

You guys may think that crazy but I kind of like the wing, it might look better with the steeda wing tho. Its got the same style but not as high. Or what I would like to see a wing like the lms wing for the gen 2s.

those rims look good, wing ehh, maybe if it flowed more with the rest of the car, the car doesnt have enough sharp edges for the wing, need a more rounded wing, if it had to be a huge one, maybe something like a srt-4 type wing? idk, that wing just doesnt match the cars lines imo, same with the scoop, but those wheels omg

I'd like to see that wing P/S'd lower, so it looked more like the COT NASCAR wings. I dont think it would look too out of place, if it was 1-2" above the hump. My opinion only:D

Can some one please tell me where i can get those rims in the 20" size with the mark VIII bolt pattern, or do i need to perform a hub swap? also what is the tire size on those rims.

Check the recent threads in the LS Forum. A company just started selling them.

Can some one please tell me where i can get those rims in the 20" size with the mark VIII bolt pattern, or do i need to perform a hub swap? also what is the tire size on those rims.
Check with Geno first as he posted this! ;)
Another good guy to talk to is cudaz101 on TCCoA.com / baggedtaco here on this forum. He knows these cars very well for fitments etc...

I know this thread is old but PLEASE on that wing cut the Legs down to make the wing sits a little from the hump and take off that hood scoop and get a Cobra R Hood Conversion made...

Members online

No members online now.
Back