Last Post

Can't we all just get along!!!:F :slap: :F :slap: :F :slap: :F :slap: :bash: :bash: :bash: argue2 argue2:D

Well it's not very friendly in the political forum... But what I have learned is that's a different world there and unless you want to be like the politicians and throw a lot of $hit around. Don't go there.

I actually can get along with Fossten when he's out of the political forum LOL...

I see you...:shifty:

Well we'll see what happens.. I just hope we don't lose good members like Ground Zero... Once in awhile we get a few idiots who make life hard on members, but they usually go by the wayside and LvC moves on without them. Funny even some become very respected members..

Just remember that the Lincoln Mark VIII doesn't have Struts - They have Air Shocks.

Wow. Seriously how screwed up is when a thread is started to politely see if a board should be moderated more and based on the conduct and history of that particular forum it should be no big surprize the answer. To top it off all that comes from it is to pull some old stickys, good idea. But I question the choice of ones pulled. A modification that while the average LS owner couldn't it pull off there is a whole lot better chance of a few doing it. Instead one that has practically died stays up.

Wow. Seriously how screwed up is when a thread is started to politely see if a board should be moderated more and based on the conduct and history of that particular forum it should be no big surprize the answer. To top it off all that comes from it is to pull some old stickys, good idea. But I question the choice of ones pulled. A modification that while the average LS owner couldn't it pull off there is a whole lot better chance of a few doing it. Instead one that has practically died stays up.

sorry but i dont understand one thing said

He's upset that the LSD thread was un-stickied and that the SuperCharger thread is there....

He's upset that the LSD thread was un-stickied and that the SuperCharger thread is there....

LOL, Upset noooo.

I didn't make the thread a sticky, someone else chose to put it there. I highly doubt any others will follow other than a few and they will remember who to contact is they have a question or will dig it back up. The same questions were getting asked that are pretty clearly outlined. Other than holding peoples hands to do it only so much could be said about it, it was pretty straight forward.

I know you didn't start the SC thread Quik, you've said it yourself and it got stickied the same way, not cause you put it there.

But you have to admit you really stopped updating it and with held performance #s people so anxiously awaited.

Why?

I assumed because of several reasons but the fact is the thread isn't active no more...really.

I assumed because of several reasons but the fact is the thread isn't active no more...really.

Yep, my bad.

I did it.

I was going too quickly thru the stickies and pulling the ones that had no recent activity.

Had nothing to do with content. It was a pretty interesting thread if you look at the views it has received but the activity had really fallen off and the goal was to cut out some stickies to refresh things.

Back up. Now don't whine it's back up.:D

Thanks for the complement. Never knew I was a "conservative heavy hitter".

Your still wrong though. :D :eek:

Maybe, but so is mainstream america :D

Now for some fun

I LUV the "wack-a-presidential-candidate"!! Hillary is no Kirk, though. And Obama ain't that logical.

I would support a Kirk/Spock ticket.

The slogan? "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:bowrofl:

Just remember that the Lincoln Mark VIII doesn't have Struts - They have Air Shocks.[/QUOTE]

:eek: RICH........oh no!!!..don't start that again!!!

Yep, my bad.

I did it.

I was going too quickly thru the stickies and pulling the ones that had no recent activity.

Had nothing to do with content. It was a pretty interesting thread if you look at the views it has received but the activity had really fallen off and the goal was to cut out some stickies to refresh things.

Back up. Now don't whine it's back up.:D

Wasn't whining...LOL

The suggestion to clean up stickies back fired...LOL

When a thread goes to the once in a blue moon "what ever happen to this" or "hows this coming" I agree ditch the sticky status. People will dig it up when they want to if they want to know.

I am more than fine with LSD sticky falling off, its all pretty much all been said on whats involved. Just thought the selection of ones that stayed was kinda funny and thought cleaning up stickies stemming from the moderation thread was also funny.

"Hey I'll post like a retard with no respect if I want. I like to read rediculous BS and naming calling all day long. Clean up those stickies if you going to do anything moderators"

Thats funny to me.

But you have to admit you really stopped updating it and with held performance #s people so anxiously awaited.

Why?

all the reasons are stated directly in there - no hidden agenda. No different that the Turbo thread - Robert will post numbers when he's ready.

geez - in the last 30days I have posted up numbers, posted a video and there are 15 posts in the thread....

I have always agreed it took too long - no excuse.

geez - in the last 30days I have posted up numbers, posted a video and there are 15 posts in the thread....

I have always agreed it took too long - no excuse.

I just question how long you had #s before posting, thats all. I could be completely wrong. To be honest I thought maybe she grenaded or something to that effect. With the most views the thread really had peoples attention and it seemed you were kinda toying with em after awhile and I honestly thought you were just not bothering with filling in people here. You don't owe anyone here anything at all, and the repeated questions about this and that get old I know but with some nice #s that resulted for the long hard work why not give em up to put some peace to it. I know while I didn't follow it that much not cause of any other reason than it was waaay more than I'll ever do to the LS, I still wanted to see how she pulled.

Anyways probably the wrong place for this so sorry to all.

And I'll stop bustin your balls, but seriously I wasn't trying to.

There was a Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds thread...just dont remember where I put it:shifty:

hey,that was the name of sams daughter in I am Sam, Lucy Diamond. thats a good movie. and i figured id take this chance to post in this thread ;)

Will somebody PLEASE tell me which threads have all the nasty flaming in them, and also PLEASE tell me why I was left out of it?

This is just wrong. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back