Weekly meet in Northridge, CA.

Hundred44Spokes

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I was wondering if anyone would be interested in attending a meet that is held weekly around here. It's not only for LS', mainly because we don't really know of any other people who have LS' in the area. So it's just a meet of mostly "Tuner" style cars, but we'd like to change that and populate these meets with the more luxurious cars. If anyone is interested let me know, you can either PM BoBLSE or me if you want details of where it is, or just express your interest in here.

haha i went to go look and i saw there was a new post i thought someone wanted to join us..

make another one asking if anyone wants to meet somewehre else... like pretty much anywhere in the valley and see waht we get

Once I put the Town Car back together, I would not mind showing off a little...However I am not sure how well a huge TC with an awesome stereo would fit in with a bunch of civics with spoilers. :)

I'll let you know in a couple weeks.

Once I put the Town Car back together, I would not mind showing off a little...However I am not sure how well a huge TC with an awesome stereo would fit in with a bunch of civics with spoilers. :)

Your TC will fit in as much as our LS' fit in. It's not only imports now it seems, I went tonight and to my surprise there was well over 100 cars, trucks, and bikes there, although towards the end of the night the Fire Dept. blocked one of the exits and some of us hauled out to where we meet to go to the meet.

And I see you live in Palmdale, where abouts? (General area of course) My Dad is from and lives in Palmdale so I'm relatively familiar with the area.

lincolns are taking over dude... bring the town car and help out

Well I was wondering if anyone would be interested in attending a meet that is held weekly around here. It's not only for LS', mainly because we don't really know of any other people who have LS' in the area. So it's just a meet of mostly "Tuner" style cars, but we'd like to change that and populate these meets with the more luxurious cars. If anyone is interested let me know, you can either PM BoBLSE or me if you want details of where it is, or just express your interest in here.
Hey we have a meet every 3rd Sunday at Bob's Big Boy in Glendale, CA at 1:00 pm. If you want to you guys are more than welcome to come join us. Let me know what day you guys meet and we will come and join you. We drive Mark VII's if that's okay. Hope that we can get together and meet each other.

Hey we have a meet every 3rd Sunday at Bob's Big Boy in Glendale, CA at 1:00 pm. If you want to you guys are more than welcome to come join us. Let me know what day you guys meet and we will come and join you. We drive Mark VII's if that's okay. Hope that we can get together and meet each other.

That sounds real good. The Mark VII's are definitely fine...we meet on Thursdays at around 8:30 PM, so it's late. However, we are looking to get a different meet together if that's too late, anyways.

Where do you meet at?

If you're familiar with the Northridge area..the Lincolns (And a few tuners) meet over at the Porter Ranch Shopping Center In N' Out Parking Lot, well the one across from it. From there the Lincolns head out to the Kmart parking lot near flames. I can give you specific directions if you aren't sure where to go.

Show off that Town Car, TC's Rock. :cool:

If you're familiar with the Northridge area..the Lincolns (And a few tuners) meet over at the Porter Ranch Shopping Center In N' Out Parking Lot, well the one across from it. From there the Lincolns head out to the Kmart parking lot near flames. I can give you specific directions if you aren't sure where to go.

Yeah we no were that's at we are always at the Wal-Mart there. So we will probably see you this Thursday.

We both have to bail today, we really both hope all of you didn't drive down yet....we apologize but something came up. We both plan to meet you guys at Bobs Big Boy.

That's okay we didn't make it either. It was just a heckit week. Hope to see to you guys on the 19th of this month at Bob's. This is the reason why it's been so heckit.

This is what we started with 91 LSCSE.
Picture 1.jpg

This is what we ended up with for $850.00. There's just a few things we have to do with it.
in driveway.jpg

Picture 1.jpg

in driveway.jpg

We will no longer be meeting at either places on Thursdays, however if everything goes right I will be seeing you guys Sunday.

Members online

No members online now.
Back