anyone heard of a Mark Vii LSC Twin Turbo?

Illan

New LVC Member
Reaction score
anyone heard of a Mark Viii LSC Twin Turbo(Of Course Aftermarket)? ive been researching some info and found nothing.i just had a crazy idea of getting the mark Viii and making it twiin turbo.so what do you guys think?

Yeah... Mine. Once the new motor is broken in on N/A. Stuff's there, I just have to get the car back home from Phoenix.

I think... nay, I KNOW it's an expensive idea. To do it right, you're looking about about 20K. Motor rebuild, turbos, piping, head work, tranny. I'm not going to get into the cost of gears, half shafts, brakes,

I've known of a Mark VII but not an 8. I know a guy that was working on one but I haven't talked to him in a while (he got bored of his turbo'ed Viper and needed a new project)

:lol:

Actions speak louder than words Grumpy...actions man

Can't wait to see it done!

Oh yeah? Well I'm gonna put QT's on mine then! Quadruple turbos!

Not really.

:lol:

awww come on. i got the perfect turbos for you. the stock turbos off my VR4...i got 7 of them.

serously though. ive been slowly gathering parts and figuring things out since 2 weeks AFTER i bought the eaton from an 03 cobra. still dont know what im gonna do with that hunk of junk.

2 of em....
http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/catelog/Turbochargers/GT30/GT3071R_700382_20.htm

560cc injectors, twin stock supra turbo fuel pumps (approx 290 lph each), and some other goodies. buildup and basic tuning will be done on stock internals limiting to 6-8 psi. then the forged motor goes in for 15-18 psi duty.

I believe there is one other guy who has a twin turbo set on his mark. (same guy as mentioned before) He also has a turbod viper.

The only pics Ive seen of his car are prior to the turbo set up, and its quite interesting because behind the car (im guessing his house) is what looks to be a mansion lol, and yes the viper is in the pic to.

I havent talked to him in about a month though last i heard it was up and running and it cost him about 8-9k for the custom set up. and he was running 6 or 7 lbs of boost as well.

I was looking at the idea of a remote mount on mine.. The 4v is just so wide it looks like it would take some work to even get the compressed air to the throttle body.

Then I thought this will never be a drag car, already have one of those, but it does need more balls and the nitrous isn't cutting it. I'll probably just do an Eaton and run a few psi on a stock engine, probably run E85...

I have perused over your link several times...

I understand what you have done but the execution is what I am REALLY looking forward too!

I remember seeing an LSx block with quad turbos on it, I never saw it in a car though...

I saw a Koesingg (sp) which is a Swedish supercar manufacturer. They currently have the 2nd fastest production car in the world. It is powered by a 4.6L bored out to 4.7L Ford Mustang Cobra engine!!! The engine has enlarged coolant passages and twin turbos making 820 hp. Does 242 or so MPH just being the venerable Bugatti Veryon 16.4.

Members online

No members online now.
Back