Lincoln LS OEM Mud/Splash Guards for Sale

ToddG

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new set of Front and Rear splash guards for the LS. Part numbers are XW4Z16A550-AA and XW4Z16A550-BA. These will fit any LS except LSE models or those with body kits

I originally bought these for my 2006 LS, but they will not fit because the 06 LS has LSE body kit components. My loss is your gain! These are brand new in the box.

Asking $60 for both pairs including shipping.

Please send me a PM if you are interested. I take Paypal.

Thanks

Hey Todd, did you ever find any that do fit the 2006?

No, I did not. I'm running without splash guards, and I think it looks better.

Just to clarify, the Rear OEM splashguards fit on the 06, but the fronts do not because of the side skirts.

Oh OK, thanks.
Call me crazy but I've always like splash guards on cars :woowoo2:

Why can't use a generic, flat Lincoln one? It's not molded, but it does the job just the same.

That could work, as could a product from a third party. There are many other choices besides the OEM molded flaps.

Hell ya even recycle some cardboard and glue it on. I am making a set out of fruit loop boxes its going to be sick. I just have to get one more box. The people that live in my trailor park really guard thier garbage. ( the guy 3 trailers down eats them) I can't afford to buy a box full of ceral. lol

I don't mind the mold ones. I think they lok nice. It all depends on the colour too. Some colours it just doesn't look right.

But as for the cheap flap ones. HELL NO.

Members online

Back