Pro-Trump ‘Stop the Steal’ organizer Ali Alexander apologies for asking young boys for sexual pictures

Update: Stop the Steal organizer Ali Alexander has said he's found god again and forgiven himself for being a pedophile and trying to groom children, so it's all good now.

Oh Rightist...

Last edited:
This is what you antiAmericans have? Meanwhile your absolutely corrupt doddering fool of a "President" and his son and extended family are collecting bribes from our enemies in the hundreds of millions of dollars and, oh BTW, ruining the country. 51 of our highest ranking "security" persons signed a BULL SH*T letter written by the now Sec of State saying the hunter laptop story was a russian plant. Now they know (we knew then) that the story was absolutely legit and had nothing to do with russia, same as the p*ss whore document they concocted against Trump. Whistleblower shows that biden's DO(in)J is protecting hunter biden from prosecution. Wake up for God's sake.

1) Biden's your president too :)
2) I love hearing Trumpers call other Americans "AntiAmerican". Where were you on Jan 6th 2021? Hmm?
3) You're largely repeating Far-Right nonsense like a good drone

1) Biden's your president too :)
2) I love hearing Trumpers call other Americans "AntiAmerican". Where were you on Jan 6th 2021? Hmm?
3) You're largely repeating Far-Right nonsense like a good drone
1) NO he's not.
2) At home.
3) No nonsense. Just fact.

BTW I would have responded sooner but I was searching for bottles and cans to help feed my family buying food at horribly inflated prices thanks to your president. Who, BTW speaking of nonsense, says it's all Putin's fault. Of course it is, Joey, now put your footy PJs on and hop into beddy-bye.

Biden is definitely your President, he's every American's President, doesn't matter if you hate him.

Were you cheering on the Rightwing domestic terrorism and attempted coup and attack on US soil?

Nah, largely nonsense and watch it unfold to be as mush. Besides, it's very odd that you people would care over a President's son using the office of the POTUS for monetary gain, when you looked the other way for four years while that deplorable Jared Kushner literally did just that. eg The Qatari sovereign wealth fund for some strange reason coughing up 1.4 billion (yes, with a B) to bail out the Kushner family's real estate 666 5th Avenue financial disaster. Nothing to see here folks!

Fear not, inflation is going down, it's down to 4.9 as of today. Trump ruined this country with four years of gross mismanagement and feed-the-rich policies. I hope you didn't think Biden has magical powers and could turn it around instantly. I'm actually surprised he's turning it around this fast :)

Hero the of the American Right Putin is partly at fault, considering Ukraine's wheat: Forty Percent of the World Food Program’s Wheat Supplies Come from Ukraine

Biden is definitely your President, he's every American's President, doesn't matter if you hate him.

Were you cheering on the Rightwing domestic terrorism and attempted coup and attack on US soil?

Nah, largely nonsense and watch it unfold to be as mush. Besides, it's very odd that you people would care over a President's son using the office of the POTUS for monetary gain, when you looked the other way for four years while that deplorable Jared Kushner literally did just that. eg The Qatari sovereign wealth fund for some strange reason coughing up 1.4 billion (yes, with a B) to bail out the Kushner family's real estate 666 5th Avenue financial disaster. Nothing to see here folks!

Fear not, inflation is going down, it's down to 4.9 as of today. Trump ruined this country with four years of gross mismanagement and feed-the-rich policies. I hope you didn't think Biden has magical powers and could turn it around instantly. I'm actually surprised he's turning it around this fast :)

Hero the of the American Right Putin is partly at fault, considering Ukraine's wheat: Forty Percent of the World Food Program’s Wheat Supplies Come from Ukraine
Dimmocrat motto:
Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see

Longtime Democratic Campaign Strategist Charged with Election Fraud​

And that's only ONE of them.

Screenshot_20230520-000906.png

"FBI Cover-Up!"
"CIA Cover-Up!!"
"DOJ Cover-Up!!!"
'Biden Cover-Up!!!!"
"Hunter's Laawtohp Cover-Up!!!!!!"
"Deep State Everything Everywhere All at Once!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Reality: Donald Trump Built a National Debt So Big (Even Before the Pandemic) That It’ll Weigh Down the Economy for Years

Reality: Which U.S. Presidents Have Run the Largest Budget Deficits? (Donald Trump is one of three presidents with the biggest budget deficits in history.)

Reality: Trump's circling the drain and he's dragging the GOP down with him and you Rightist did it to yourselves when you welcomed him in with wide open arms, no one forced you and you did it with a smile, you could have elected John Kasich in 2016 as the nominee, a sensible Republican.

Trump's a virtual Frankenstein's monster coming back to crush his creators and it's FAN-TAS-TI-CO to watch it unfold :0

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back