Need discontinued part for my LS

BrendanMc

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have or know where I can get a replacement 3W4Z8260AA Motorcraft radiator hose? Or anything aftermarket that would work please

Just remember that the LS cross-references to the Gen 1 (2000-2002) Jaguar S-Type for some stuff, but just try to find pics of the item if you can so you can kinda make sure it's the same thing

Just remember that the LS cross-references to the Gen 1 (2000-2002) Jaguar S-Type for some stuff, but just try to find pics of the item if you can so you can kinda make sure it's the same thing
All true. Also note that the diameters on the two branch offs may be different, requiring those hoses to be changed too. I seem to recall something about that.

Are there any headlights that also cross reference for the LS?

Are there any headlights that also cross reference for the LS?
Headlights are completely different between the LS and the S-type. 1st gen headlights were used on some motorhome for a while, but that does not help with supply.

Headlights are completely different between the LS and the S-type. 1st gen headlights were used on some motorhome for a while, but that does not help with supply.
Is there any way of cleaning the inside of them then and sealing them back up? Ive tried headlight restoration kits and nothing seems to work

Well you could try the old bake them in a oven at 250F for a while?
Then pry the lens off? I have not done this on an LS light but the same year Jaguar S-Type head lights are very repairable this way. Use gloves to handle the hot head light.

There's a few threads on here about baking and opening the headlights, mostly for Halo or Angel-eye conversions. IIRC the Gen 1's were easier to open vs the Gen 2's due to a change of sealant type (grey vs black...I think). The forum search might work, but I usually just put: lincolnvscadillac.com/(your search term here) into the Google search box. Faster & easier in my experience

Good point about the sealant change! Yes the Gen I's are easier to work on. Both in the LS and the Jaguar S-Type.

Members online

Back