98 LSC Parts for Sale

willie3204

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
Head over here if you're interested in the parts I'm finally selling off my 98 LSC

Or a list price for each item if that's easier. I am definitely interested.

20220421_163639.jpg

I actually have some parts here in Cincinnati area:

2 Original (not chrome) wheels with slicks (rear)
Black Center console with working cupholder and ashtray enclosure
Original working headlights
(green trim) Rear working center brake light

As I mentioned in Detroit I have black seats front and rear, steering column, doors, and many other parts available.

As I mentioned in Detroit I have black seats front and rear, steering column, doors, and many other parts available.
Do you have any photos of the seats?

Do you have the anti-lock/Traction control pump and ecu? If so what are you looking to get for it and can you post some photos?

Do you have the computer? Would love the Keys, Ignition and SCIL to go with it.

How much for the console? aklj@bellsouth.net

sorry for the noob status but I literally just created an account to inquire about the VRCM/VLCM or whatever they call the part #: F7LF 14B239 AB? I know mine definitely refused to turn the fan on when commanded before I removed it, cracked it open, let the genie (and smoke for some reason... weird smelling ;) out, and then found all the cold solder joints. They were quite easy to find but I dont know if my repair was successful. The likelihood of additional fried components is high enough (like this guy^^^^) and they are only becoming rarer with each passing day to at least inquire to your number to part with yours for. Shipping to HSV 35803 and it should easily fit in a flat rate box or even envelope. Its all solid state on the inside so no frail 25yo relays to worry about.

Members online

No members online now.
Back