Performance question

LSxHC

LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find more powerful fuel injectors? I've done some research and all I'm able to find are OEM spec. I plan on replacing all the spark plugs and ignition coils with higher-performance ones. I think it would be better if I found better injectors to go with them.

No such thing as more powerful injectors. If you mean "higher flow rate" injectors... those do exist... just not readily available for the LS.

The LS 3.9 (assuming you have the 3.9) has the maximum amount of performance designed and built into the engine already... unless you want to go down the rabbit hole of forced induction.

So "high performance" parts don't really exist for the LS. Just buy good quality OEM (factory) parts... and enjoy what you have. The LS is a very capable car... and surprising quick in stock form.

Now if you had a Crown Vic or Grand Marquis... that would be a completely different story.

The "police" version of the Panther body uses a different air box and higher flow rate injectors... and other "performance" parts.

No such thing as more powerful injectors. If you mean "higher flow rate" injectors... those do exist... just not readily available for the LS.

The LS 3.9 (assuming you have the 3.9) has the maximum amount of performance designed and built into the engine already... unless you want to go down the rabbit hole of forced induction.

So "high performance" parts don't really exist for the LS. Just buy good quality OEM (factory) parts... and enjoy what you have. The LS is a very capable car... and surprising quick in stock form.
dang alright. Love the car a lot just wanted a little more pep out of it. Maybe when the 3.9l goes out ill engine swap it but, that's gonna be a while lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Back