Looking for new Cobra R replica wheels in 5x108 pattern?

91 LSC SE

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi I found two new sets of 17x9 with an offset of +24. The guy has a Mustang store and said he ordered the wrong bolt pattern. Store wants $150CDN/$118USD. I'm thinking about buying one set. I have never saw these style rims in stock bolt pattern. Almost think he mad a mistake but he owns a Mustang store so certain he knows the 5x114.3 pattern.

I'm off to search the forums to ensure a rim with this specs will fit. I believe you are to reduce offset when increasing rim width, but want to make sure.

20210308_093605_2.jpg

Corba in the box 2.jpg

Cobra specs.jpg

found this thread from 2015, shows they will fit. posting my deal I just got and fit question same time!!!

Only found one photo with them on a M8, though they were 18 inch not 17's.: Wheels That Fit Mark VIII's

I also found a a set of ROH ZR6, but the guy painted them flat black and wants $1200 CDN. I would want to refinish these back to stock with a polished lip. Thus his price is way out there, but if they don't sell maybe I can get a deal on them. Always like the ROH ZR6 rims.

With a 24mm offset you won't be able to run a very wide tire
I dont recall my offset but the 275s rub if lowered
20200830_154155.jpg

With a 24mm offset you won't be able to run a very wide tire
I dont recall my offset but the 275s rub if lowered
View attachment 828575631
Thanks for the photo! Are your 17 or 18 inch? I think 18, correct? I looked for some time and only found one photo that had these rims on a M8.

It helps to give me a good perspective on how they will look. Yes with a higher offset the rim will sit further back. I do not think I would go more than 255. I like being able to rotate the tires. I going to continue my search this weekend on the tire threads to see what size will a 17x9 with 24 mm ET. I would have already bought them if they were 18's

I’ve been looking for Cobra R or Saleens in the Mark pattern. Can’t find them anywhere

Members online

Back