All mine!

Lincoln06V8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Shes all mine! Need different tires for sure! And also needs the normal front upper control arms rear tourque tie rods, sway bar links the normal LS suspension stuff.

20210120_185504.jpg

20210120_185835.jpg

20210120_193250.jpg

20210120_202248.jpg

20210120_202304.jpg

20210120_202511.jpg

Snapchat-1004522593.jpg

Nice find! Her body and paint look to be in pretty good shape! I would advise reinforcing that cup holder on the bottom part though if it's not yet broken. You will have a tough time finding a cup holder if the switch screw posts break.

Nice find! Her body and paint look to be in pretty good shape! I would advise reinforcing that cup holder on the bottom part though if it's not yet broken. You will have a tough time finding a cup holder if the switch screw posts break.
Yes paint and body is EXCELLENT, the parking brake screw holes broke on my 05 and I found some long screws and screwed em in there and it just kinda hanged there a little so I never touched it ;)

The suspension seems to feel a little too lose. Definitely need new pads and rotors cause they pulse like crazy.

The suspension seems to feel a little too lose. Definitely need new pads and rotors cause they pulse like crazy.
I got lucky on the car I just got for suspension. Turns out my shocks are perfect my issue was all the sway bars were bad. I also got lucky cause most of the other suspension stuff was actually changed in the last few years! I had to also change the front wheel hubs as I had one go bad within my first 2,000 miles that I put on this car. But man it's a fun car when all is working right that is for sure! I got some of the Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors from rockauto and used them on the front when I had my hubs changed and I can say it makes a major difference in stopping power on this beast!
More Information for POWER STOP AR8160XPR
More Information for POWER STOP AR8162XPR

I got lucky on the car I just got for suspension. Turns out my shocks are perfect my issue was all the sway bars were bad. I also got lucky cause most of the other suspension stuff was actually changed in the last few years! I had to also change the front wheel hubs as I had one go bad within my first 2,000 miles that I put on this car. But man it's a fun car when all is working right that is for sure! I got some of the Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors from rockauto and used them on the front when I had my hubs changed and I can say it makes a major difference in stopping power on this beast!
More Information for POWER STOP AR8160XPR
More Information for POWER STOP AR8162XPR
Ya I was thinking about getting some drilled and sloted rotors, I'll have to have the suspension inspected cause it sure is a lot more floaty than my 05 was.

Members online

No members online now.
Back