Might be getting back in the game!

Lincoln06V8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I owned a 05 LS ultimate had about 123k miles on it when I sold it, why I sold it who knows, but i might be getting back in the game with this 06, has 86k miles, going to look at it on Saturday, does anyone know where I can find the oem honeycomb all weather floor mats and also the rear scuff plates that said ls on them on the 03 04 models. I really hope this deal will work out I LOVE the LS so much.

Screenshot_20210111-203445_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210111-203451_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210111-203458_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210111-203514_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210111-203534_Chrome.jpg

Nice, how much? I just bought an 03 for a grand but it needs about 5 grand of repairs, ha

Nice, how much? I just bought an 03 for a grand but it needs about 5 grand of repairs, ha
At least, you didn't pay 5 grand and need the same in repairs! Paid right at $4k for mine with 44,000 miles and it's seeming to need more each day!

Well looks like I will be getting it, does anyone know where I can get a heated cooled seat blower, the driver side is out, my old LS did the same thing but I got lucky and found one on ebay.

Well looks like I will be getting it, does anyone know where I can get a heated cooled seat blower, the driver side is out, my old LS did the same thing but I got lucky and found one on ebay.
I'll keep my eyes open for one remember car-parts.com ...search local first might be able to find a working condition used in the scrap yard or if someone in MN is scrapping out a 2nd gen

If anyone has the beautiful 8 spoke chrome clad wheels that are in decent shape I would be very interested in buying them.

Junk yard is the best place . i have a 2001 ls and found most of the hard to get parts at my local junk yard

Members online

No members online now.
Back