New Member, Lincoln owner UK

UK Linconti

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi
I am a new member, from Newark Nottinghamshire, UK.

I purchased my 1996 Lincoln Continental 2 years ago from here in the UK.
It had been exported to Belgium from new.

Have done lots of work, mostly on brakes and tie bar replacement. And still work to do.
I will have questions for the appropriate forum.

Mick

Hi Mick, welcome to LVC. You'll like it here a lot. Tons of info and knowledge.

-Svets

Thank you Svets

I would be interested to know of any Lincoln owners of the same model in the UK.
The only Lincolns I see here are on ebay, and those are rare and Town Car Limos.
Am I the only one in the UK with a 1995-2002 model Conti?

Thank you Svets

I would be interested to know of any Lincoln owners of the same model in the UK.
The only Lincolns I see here are on ebay, and those are rare and Town Car Limos.
Am I the only one in the UK with a 1995-2002 model Conti?

I am a member of Lincoln and Continental Owners Club. There is a UK chapter here: https://lcoc.org/lcoc-regions/united-kingdom/

Also check this out too: Lincoln & Continental Owners Club - National

and this one too: Lincoln & Continental Owners' Club UK Region

It is cost effective to join very small amount a year. I pay $48.00 a yr. You get a magazine every quarter, discounts on Ads if you were to sell something car related, and an assortment of companies who specialize in hard to find parts for your car. Best part is you get Ford X-Plan discount on any new Ford or Lincoln when you buy or lease. Can save up to $700 to $7,000 more popular the model the more you save. The president of LCOC is on LVC his name is John Talbourdet, great dude to talk to.

Let me know if you need anything else and if I can be of service!

-Svets

Members online

No members online now.
Back