Time to say good-bye and thank you so much...

Jtown

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, I rescued her, fixed anything and everything, all while doing preventative work. Added about 150 miles (sick, I know) in just over two years of ownership.

Now she sits in stunning condition, both inside and out; detailed meticulously outside, in the cabin, under the hood and undercarriage by an anal compulsive, obsessive car fool.

I think this is one of my best rescues to date from a heard including a 86 Chevy Silverado, 2 BMW e36 convertibles, 97 Eldorado, s500 Benz, and 2 Jeeps. No used car is like new but this 03 LS was pretty close. Still smelled new.

Just sold it but the new owner that has no idea the work that went into his purchase.

Couldn't have done it without all the help from this forum and such a great small group of folks. We all know the superstars here and hope they are around for years to come so these cars can roll on.

Lost lots of $ on her but dang, it looks sooo nice!

PXL_20200930_201213481.jpg

Gorgeous LS. You do great work! Hopefully it went to a good home.

Make sure you stop on in every once in awhile.

I know that feeling all too well.
Well, I rescued her, fixed anything and everything, all while doing preventative work. Added about 150 miles (sick, I know) in just over two years of ownership.

Now she sits in stunning condition, both inside and out; detailed meticulously outside, in the cabin, under the hood and undercarriage by an anal compulsive, obsessive car fool.

I think this is one of my best rescues to date from a heard including a 86 Chevy Silverado, 2 BMW e36 convertibles, 97 Eldorado, s500 Benz, and 2 Jeeps. No used car is like new but this 03 LS was pretty close. Still smelled new.

Just sold it but the new owner that has no idea the work that went into his purchase.

Couldn't have done it without all the help from this forum and such a great small group of folks. We all know the superstars here and hope they are around for years to come so these cars can roll on.

Lost lots of $ on her but dang, it looks sooo nice!

View attachment 828574993

Members online

No members online now.
Back