Better luck next time...maybe Lincoln should've brought back the LS instead...with turbo pr super c

The Continental is a sharp looking car with plenty of power... but I wouldn't shuck out the coin for a new one... that's for sure. And I don't care for all of the electronic gadgetry. Too much to go wrong or break. The "coach" version is pretty neat... but even more to go wrong.

Not a fan of "suicide doors" either. My mom was almost dumped outbof the car at 55mph when her suicide door popped open unexpectedly. That was back in the 50's.

That would have been a premature end to me, ( since I wasn't born yet).

When my LS goes... I will most likely be shopping for a used twin turbo AWD Fusion GT Sport... which is hard to find.

Yup... Ford could have done a slight redesign on this... put a lincoln badge and trim on it... and brought back the LS name.

2017 Ford Fusion Sport EcoBoost AWD First Test
You just spark my interest...always liked the mid-sized Sedan...this looks/sounds like a really fun car to drive ...not yo mention the Mid- West winters would be a lot easier with an all wheel drive car

You just spark my interest...always liked the mid-sized Sedan...this looks/sounds like a really fun car to drive ...not yo mention the Mid- West winters would be a lot easier with an all wheel drive car
But it would be nice to see a Rear-wheel drive option as well! That is one of the reasons I like the LS.

The Fusion uses an "on demand" system, (same as the Edge), where the front drive axle is primary.

Similar to the "auto" setting on the older Escapes. The difference with the Fusion/Edge... is that the vehicle will automatically change torque bias front to rear... or side to side, (or corner to corner), based on conditions.

Sorry Dale. Rear drive is a dying breed... unless yo go Mopar. That's why I also said I might go back to a Panther, (cop car), body. They are much easier/simpler to work on.

Sorry Dale. Rear drive is a dying breed... unless yo go Mopar. That's why I also said I might go back to a Panther, (cop car), body. They are much easier/simpler to work on.
Yeah and I will never own anything Chrysler makes lol.....
I will just stick to older cars for the rest of my days so no worries there. Otherwise would just go with a Lexus or Toyota and at least not have as many car repairs.

Touche'... I'm just showing my bias.

I lust for a Hellcat Charger.
The Hell Cat was one of the many cars on the table when my wife was looking for a summer car ...she finally decided to pull the trigger on the 2007 Mustang Coupe Deluxe 4.0 RWD it's just enough power for her ...When I'm with her in the car and watching her get giddy when accelerating...I cant help but laugh to myself and think ...how does/did she think she would handle a Hell Cat Charger

Members online

No members online now.
Back