2002 Lincoln LS

Jim87

New LVC Member
Reaction score
My 2002 LS is blown warm air on two drivers vents and cool on passengers side, any help would be appreciated, some say its a blend door actuator and others say DCCV ? coolant levels are good no leaks and had A/C checked was fine...

The LS absolutely 100% does not have and air temperature blend door or actuator. Please stop listening to anyone saying that, because they apparently don't know anything about this car.

Yes, it is probably the DCCV. There are a few other rare possibilities if you want to test for them. Be sure to get the OEM DCCV. The aftermarket ones are crap.

The LS absolutely 100% does not have and air temperature blend door or actuator. Please stop listening to anyone saying that, because they apparently don't know anything about this car.

Yes, it is probably the DCCV. There are a few other rare possibilities if you want to test for them. Be sure to get the OEM DCCV. The aftermarket ones are crap.
Would that also be the reason why heat was kinda blowing cool in the winter while heat was on?

Never had any overheating issues it seems that when it started was this past winter heat wasn’t getting as hot and this summer is when the AC started blowing warm on driver side and cool on the passenger side ?

I would test and (if it fails) replace the DCCV, and then see how it's working. If there's still a heating problem after that, then check the aux pump, and if all the plastic cooling system parts haven't been replaced yet, it's time to do that.

I would test and (if it fails) replace the DCCV, and then see how it's working. If there's still a heating problem after that, then check the aux pump, and if all the plastic cooling system parts haven't been replaced yet, it's time to do that.
Ok, will do thank you for your help.

Members online

Back