About headlights

fuzzmancometh

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. So I was up to search page 36 And still couldn't find the information that I needed. So please don't crucify me lol. I have a 98 lse, and him going from HID housings to halogen housings and will be using LED lights in the future. My 2 Questions are, do I still use the lighting module? And also can I just place the connectors from the lighting module if used to adapt to the new connectors on the new headlights that are halogen. Please let me know

15461061781383409940858799158257.jpg

I cannot be sure, theres some impravazation doing these marks theres is some plug in play kits to buy too

I cannot be sure, theres some impravazation doing these marks theres is some plug in play kits to buy too

Ya I figured it out. I went from a factory hid setup to a factory halogen setup just needed to disconnect the DC to DC voltage box for the hid setup and use the existing wired for the halogens.

Thanks

Ya I figured it out. I went from a factory hid setup to a factory halogen setup just needed to disconnect the DC to DC voltage box for the hid setup and use the existing wired for the halogens.

Thanks
I enjoyed your talk

Wow beautiful space to work on the M8! 5 doors an all!

I would think you could add aftermarket HID's with the halogen set up. Just get an hid kit that matches the halogen bulbs. I think you will appreciate the difference. I installed LED's for the hi beams and they easily twice as bright.

Ya I went from the factory HID setup which wasn't bright enough. So i went to halogen housings and now gonna go to LED. And thanks, after work is good to me for getting the car in!!

Members online

Back