For Sale 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC (Long Island NY)

~Mike~

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Im finally selling my 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC. I have no time to enjoy it (only gets driven about 300 miles per year) and its time for it to go. Currently has about 90,000 miles.

The car was repainted in 2010 (8k in body work and have receipts) and is in pristine condition. There are no scratches dents or rust on this car at all. It looks like new. It has plenty of power and drives new. The interior is in very good condition however has a small tear in the driver seat. Other than the tear, the seats are in excellent shape with minimal wear. Its fully loaded with the heated seats and sunroof. No modifications on this car.
I have brand new 18” gt500 chrome replica wheels custom for the Mark VIII (still in the box, no tires) that go with the car. The current wheels on car have some cracking around the hub and the tires need replacement. I’ve had the new wheels for years but never got around to mounting them. During the restoration, the windshield and 2 front windows were replaced. Windows are also tinted. Front end was rebuilt in 2009. Air bags replaced in 2009. Air ride system 100%. alarm/remote start. All maintenance is up to date. Ive put under 3k miles on the car since 2008.

The car is a head turner everywhere I go. I dont yet have the car listed anywhere else. Im not in a rush to sell it. I dont need any help selling it thanks, Mike.

$5700
CIMG1391.JPG

CIMG1393.JPG

CIMG1394.JPG

CIMG1396.JPG

CIMG1367.JPG

CIMG1369.JPG

CIMG1373.JPG

IMG00063-20101008-1605.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for a very clean Mark VIII.

You did a great job on the restoration.

Good Luck with the sale.

Going up for sale again. Its been mostly in storage and has been started regularly, maintained. Mileage has only gone up about 200 miles.

$4500 or best offer.

Members online

Back