Hello From Costa Mesa and the LCOC

Jim Ayres

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Don't know what took me so long to register here, but I'm here now. My name is Jim Ayres and I'm the current Director of the LCOC Western Region. I have three Lincolns, a '64 convertible, an '88 Mark VII Bill Blass, and a 2015 MKZ. I love them all. I also have a soft spot for Cadillacs, but have never owned one.....
IMG_0303.jpg
IMG_1159 2.jpg
IMG_2686.jpg

Welcome to LVC, Mr. Ayres!

Very nice collection of Lincolns you have.

There are very knowledgeable people on LVC. You will find a lot of very useful informative threads.

I am currently a member of LCOC #027176S, and talk about it all the time with new members on Lincolnvscadillac.com I'm glad you became a member of our site.

Stop by the Continental section. Hope to talk soon. Thanks!
-Ray

Last edited:
Welcome to LVC, Mr. Ayres!

Very nice collection of Lincolns you have.

There are very knowledgeable people on LVC. You will find a lot of very useful informative threads.

I am currently a member of LCOC #027176S, and talk about it all the time with new members on Lincolnvscadillac.com I'm glad you became a member of our site.

Stop by the Continental section. Hope to talk soon. Thanks!
-Ray
Thanks for the welcome Ray, and thanks for promoting the club! Looking forward to participating on the site.

Thanks for the welcome Ray, and thanks for promoting the club! Looking forward to participating on the site.
Welcome to LVC from another newcomer to this site.
That is a very nice collection of Lincolns that you have there!
Ron

Members online

No members online now.
Back