Need to Get Rid of LS

Elemino

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
The car has the typical problems, leaks oil and and leaking radiator fluid from the rear hose. The only reason I haven't sold the car for scrap metal is because I had the transmission rebuilt 3 years ago and it only has 10K miles on it. I was trying to get $1,000 for the whole car (which BTW has an $800 remote start alarm on it), but whatever. I'm in Dallas and I'd rather it sell it to someone in need of parts (or fix it since the car is technically drivable) rather than sell it for metal. If you're interested please let me know.

2003 black base model.

IMG_20180530_122430.jpg

IMG_20180530_122535.jpg

IMG_20180531_123658.jpg

IMG_20180531_123740.jpg

The car has the typical problems, leaks oil and and leaking radiator fluid from the rear hose. The only reason I haven't sold the car for scrap metal is because I had the transmission rebuilt 3 years ago and it only has 10K miles on it. I was trying to get $1,000 for the whole car (which BTW has an $800 remote start alarm on it), but whatever. I'm in Dallas and I'd rather it sell it to someone in need of parts (or fix it since the car is technically drivable) rather than sell it for metal. If you're interested please let me know.

2003 black base model.

Can I ask who rebuilt your transmission?

A chain called Eagle Transmission. The guy knew about the shift problems, the wear issues, and the needed bushings, so I was confident he could do it.

A chain called Eagle Transmission. The guy knew about the shift problems, the wear issues, and the needed bushings, so I was confident he could do it.

Thanks. I know a guy in Houston that popular on youtube that also knows the ins and outs of what to mod and make this XMSN last. 20k so far sounds pretty good. Too far from me to do me any good.

Sorry to hear you're getting rid of your car.

Noticed you have the K&N "rechargable" fabric filter in there. What did you think of it?

Members online

No members online now.
Back