For Sale 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

gharger

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 1994 Mark VIII. It was bought new by an elderly woman who wrecked the passenger door and quit driving it. It had 32k miles on it when I bought it and 37k now.
I changed oil, filter, battery and trans fluid to Mercon V thinking it had converter shudder.
Stupid me I should have changed plugs first as it was a misfire. The old plugs looked like new although they were originals, including gaps.
Most everything on this car works including airbags except the power antenna. It doesn't go down. The car for it's age still looks new except for the door.
Car has aftermarket radio and XM stereo and I believe all factory options including cell phone.
KMC aftermarket wheels were installed by the selling dealership.
I bought a replacement door intending on painting and installing it however my interests have switched to a '25 Model A pickup and the install hasn't happened.
I'm thinking $4500. OBO

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0035.JPG

IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0038.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

Up for sale is my 1994 Mark VIII. It was bought new by an elderly woman who wrecked the passenger door and quit driving it. It had 32k miles on it when I bought it and 37k now.
I changed oil, filter, battery and trans fluid to Mercon V thinking it had converter shudder.
Stupid me I should have changed plugs first as it was a misfire. The old plugs looked like new although they were originals, including gaps.
Most everything on this car works including airbags except the power antenna. It doesn't go down. The car for it's age still looks new except for the door.
Car has aftermarket radio and XM stereo and I believe all factory options including cell phone.
KMC aftermarket wheels were installed by the selling dealership.
I bought a replacement door intending on painting and installing it however my interests have switched to a '25 Model A pickup and the install hasn't happened.
I'm thinking $4500. OBO

View attachment 828570386

View attachment 828570387

View attachment 828570388

View attachment 828570389

View attachment 828570390

View attachment 828570391

View attachment 828570392

Decided to get rid of my 06 Dodge Charger Daytona R/T in favor of keeping my Mark VIII!

Members online

No members online now.
Back