I haven't been on for months AGE and Health problems. Need Help

THEMOJOMAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
My Lincoln Mark VIII sits a whole helluva lot. The battery run down. Completely down. Battery still had 27 days in warranty. Put new battery in. Car started right up. HOWEVER the 4 ways started flashing and won't quit. Now will that go away and reboot if I take the car for a ride. I'm on a walker. So I have to have someone around whenever I go. I asked this months ago but I was laid up for months and didn't get back to LvC til tonight.

My Lincoln Mark VIII sits a whole helluva lot. The battery run down. Completely down. Battery still had 27 days in warranty. Put new battery in. Car started right up. HOWEVER the 4 ways started flashing and won't quit. Now will that go away and reboot if I take the car for a ride. I'm on a walker. So I have to have someone around whenever I go. I asked this months ago but I was laid up for months and didn't get back to LvC til tonight.
I know a lincoln master tech. I give it a try

Hey, I am a mechanic in you can reach out to me. Since I am new to the forum I would not charge anything to provide instructions over the phone.

Clink on this link and click on the phone number. the phone call should go straight to me and I will pick it up if I am not under a car.

www.southjordanmechanic.com

Thanks!

Members online

Back