Sold Parting out 2006 LS with bad engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. The DSSV is a PITA part that always goes bad. If you want a spare, let me know. Very cheap.

Do you have the grey plastic trunk floor piece that you hang form the trunk sill to keep the load floor up when accessing the spare tire or battery? Mine has a broken tab and is now essentially useless. Is yours in good condition, with no broken tabs?

00 LS a.jpg

00 LS b.jpg

00 LS c.jpg

00 LS d.jpg

I do have that piece still and it's in good condition. In fact, I didn't know you could hang it up on the top lol

It's a little piece so 10 bucks plus shipping? I'm sure shipping wouldn't be more than 5 bucks max.

If you can find a way to ship the entire thing, I'll let you have the whole piece for the same price if you want.

If you can find a way to ship the entire thing, I'll let you have the whole piece for the same price if you want.

Thank you for the quick response! Is your trunk floor clean, damage free with no stains? I would love to replace mine as it is stained...and I cannot seem to get it cleaned up nicely, but I'm sure it would be a hassle for you to ship something so big. UPS store will package items, but I would not want to spend more than $50 to ship. If you think it would ship for that to Florida, I will gladly take the whole thing, otherwise just that one piece is fine.

I am in need of the drivers door metal window trim - it's one piece vertically mounted between front and rear windows. There are 4 total on the car. If yours are undamaged and easily removed, I'm interested in all 4.
Price shipped to 97202 Portland OR.
Thanks.
Doug

If shipping together it doesnt complicate things, I should probably should take that DCCV too - I'm sure I'll eventually need it.

Are the pair of Exhaust Manifolds available from the engine? or were those sold with the "exhaust"?

If so, I can offer $100Shipped for the pair, assuming they come off in good shape.

Sorry for being gone so long. I ended up just selling the entire car locally to someone who is going to swap parts from their wrecked one.

I have the following parts leftover though. Shipping not included in prices. (whatever ship method is okay with me)

Drivers taillight *GEN 2!!!

Center AC vent piece with buttons on the bottom

Center console cup holder piece with the E-brake button thing on it

Fuel pump assembly with 79k miles might have the jet pump still and will throw it in the box --->make offer

Belt Tensioner with pulley

Aluminum transmission mount piece

Harmonic Balancer 25 bucks

ELECTRIC fan assembly works great -----40 plus shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back