First post in 8 years .

MrScalia

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I've been on 2 wheels for the last 8 years .
I'm looking to buy the 2005 Ls V6 with 74k
What should I be looking for that would be going out soon or would have been replaced .
BTW she's asking $4500

Any input would be great . Thanks

00303_bbsrHg2hRcK_600x450.jpg

I've been on 2 wheels for the last 8 years .
I'm looking to buy the 2005 Ls V6 with 74k
What should I be looking for that would be going out soon or would have been replaced .
BTW she's asking $4500

Any input would be great . Thanks

View attachment 828569130
What part of the country is the car from? I'm from the mid-west ...so it's a lot different when you diagnose a car from the south...if it were from the mid-west check out all ball joints upper and lower....along with bushings in control arms ...these are components that are seated in aluminum parts ...cooling system is plastic so there is internal wear on most plastic piping lines and housing on 2 Gen is plastic also ...window regulators are common to go out but not on all...like any car some are lemons others are straight Gems...all my best and happy motoring

What part of the country is the car from? I'm from the mid-west ...so it's a lot different when you diagnose a car from the south...if it were from the mid-west check out all ball joints upper and lower....along with bushings in control arms ...these are components that are seated in aluminum parts ...cooling system is plastic so there is internal wear on most plastic piping lines and housing on 2 Gen is plastic also ...window regulators are common to go out but not on all...like any car some are lemons others are straight Gems...all my best and happy motoring

I'm in Southern California . About 20 miles from the boarder .
Thank you sir

DCCV, AC compressor, transmission, and it seems like the V6 gets internal problems that the 2nd gen V8 avoids.

Members online

Back