Selling 2 of my Mark Viii's

dosMarkos8to's

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Due to health issues I have made the decision to sell off 2 of my 4 Viii's. Sound cars for a serious person looking to get into a couple of Marks without having to spend a lot to get to the point of having a nice car, as most cars in this $ range require. Cars are ouside of Austin/San Antonio area.I
They can be viewed here:Lincoln Mark Viii
I truly hope they go to someone from here on the LVC family who already appreciates these cars. Thanks.
Hank "Dos Markos".

Due to health issues I have made the decision to sell off 2 of my 4 Viii's. Sound cars for a serious person looking to get into a couple of Marks without having to spend a lot to get to the point of having a nice car, as most cars in this $ range require. Cars are ouside of Austin/San Antonio area.I
They can be viewed here:Lincoln Mark Viii
I truly hope they go to someone from here on the LVC family who already appreciates these cars. Thanks.
Hank "Dos Markos".

They're pretty and the 96 especially is tempting, your're so far away...I'm gonna talk to a buddy and see if he'll fly out and drive the 98 back while I pilot the 96-will they both make the trip to the NE United States?

They're pretty and the 96 especially is tempting, your're so far away...I'm gonna talk to a buddy and see if he'll fly out and drive the 98 back while I pilot the 96-will they both make the trip to the NE United States?
I would say yes with a couple of heads up. The 96 windshield wipers do not always want to park properly after use and once every few months the fuel pump decides to take a break, then resumes function. I have new WW motor and fuel pump. That's all for the 96. The 98 needs the oil filter adapter gasket replaced, it slow leaks oil. It would require a qt or 2 added during the trip. Otherwise they should be fine. I could get the issues addressed here before you go at my expense or discount the labor cost from the sale.

Members online

Back