For Sale 20" Sentas For Lincoln LS For Sale

LincolnLove

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello everyone I'm new to the group, I've been a member of Lincoln LS Enthusiasts on Facebook for a numerous amount of years, have heard many great things of this forum but just never got to becoming a member, looking to sell rims so thought LS members would enjoy these rims so figured its the perfect time to become a member, my name is Frank from Michigan, Happy Holidays to everyone, hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and/or their time off! Ok I have 4 tires and rims, Sentas, they're silver, 2 tires are in great condition, about 90-95% tread left, and two tires, due to bad alignment, need to be changed, the rims are about a 6.5/10 in my opinion, they have curb rash and they have chips and stains here and there, one rim has it a little worse then the rest, these rims are a little rare as you all may know, they're perfect for one who knows their way around rims and can fix this defects or if you plan on dipping them black or so they'd cover up most of the scratches and what not, or if you just aren't as picky as I am and they're ok then that's great as well, selling for $700 for all 4 tires and rims, believe that's a pretty fair price, if you're really interested then send me your zip code and I can get a price on shipping, if shipping is a little too much then I will go half with you on the shipping, approximate cost for you on shipping is $100, unless you're in Alaska or Hawaii, ok so I'm going to upload some pics and I'm going to leave my wifes email in case I don't upload the pics correctly or if I can't find responses to this thread due to me being new here, you can also email me at sharron.obrien@yahoo.com, feel free to ask any questions...

Sentas 16.jpg

Sentas 8.jpg

Sentas 15.jpg

Sentas 14.jpg

Sentas 13.jpg

Sentas 12.jpg

Sentas 11.jpg

Sentas 10.jpg

Sentas 9.jpg

Sentas 6.jpg

Sentas 5.jpg

Sentas 4.jpg