Solid Blend Air Actuator Fix

TSpan

LVC Member
Reaction score
Since it was starting to get a little cold in Missouri I thought it was time to fix the heater. Sometimes zip ties work wonders. It made it a lot easier since the actual arm was just split and not completely gone.

Heater.jpg

Since it was starting to get a little cold in Missouri I thought it was time to fix the heater. Sometimes zip ties work wonders. It made it a lot easier since the actual arm was just split and not completely gone.

View attachment 828567545
I recommend a product Marine Tex sold at boat shops.. It can mend anything an stands up to hi preassure. I just fixed a power steering cooler in my 98 f-150. Is a steel tube and to replace it the part alone is 180.00. It had a small hole so I mixed tex with fiberglass mesh and wraped around the tube. No more leaks and no more adding fluid. If the zip tie do not hold try Marnie Tex

I recommend a product Marine Tex sold at boat shops.. It can mend anything an stands up to hi preassure. I just fixed a power steering cooler in my 98 f-150. Is a steel tube and to replace it the part alone is 180.00. It had a small hole so I mixed tex with fiberglass mesh and wraped around the tube. No more leaks and no more adding fluid. If the zip tie do not hold try Marnie Tex
Will do! thank you for the recommendation!

Members online

Back