For Sale LS Mclaren grille

silverbucket

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought this grille off of here a few years back and never painted it just plastidipped it (removed in the pictures) Has 2 broken tabs but the grille stays on without any issues. Has a few small paint chips. Don’t know what the paint code is.

Asking $250 shipping included.
$225 if you pick it up... Located near South Elgin and St Charles Illinois.

4CAD6E4D-0F0B-48E4-98DD-FA5ED9ABE41A.png

6BA97361-76D1-45CB-A765-61EAE6B4B18E.jpeg

FDAEEB1B-E2F3-409D-9C3C-09DB8B28BFDF.jpeg

875428AF-E2AA-49E7-BDE2-624556FAFAD7.jpeg

3DDF5BBA-A21C-49D3-A440-52F2BD8AB39A.jpeg

5DC9E7DD-0991-4D07-B627-C23F3C31C989.jpeg

Last edited:
How difficult is it to change the paint on these? My 2004 V8 is pearl white.

I wouldn’t think it would be very difficult just need patience and the correct pint. When I looked into painting it, shops were charging between $75-100. I didn’t paint it myself just because I was lazy. That’s why I plastidipped it black.

I wouldn’t think it would be very difficult just need patience and the correct pint. When I looked into painting it, shops were charging between $75-100. I didn’t paint it myself just because I was lazy. That’s why I plastidipped it black.
Sorry to be a little slow, what was dipped black? The whole thing? And then you removed the black?

No worries, plastidip is kind of like paint but it’s a rubber/plastic and can peeled off. So the pictures show the grille as it is with the red paint. I peeled the black plastidip off before I took the pictures. If you go on YouTube there are a lot of videos of people painting anything from wheels, trim, and even entire cars with plasti dip. It’s low cost and very easy to peel off when you get tired of the color.

No worries, plastidip is kind of like paint but it’s a rubber/plastic and can peeled off. So the pictures show the grille as it is with the red paint. I peeled the black plastidip off before I took the pictures. If you go on YouTube there are a lot of videos of people painting anything from wheels, trim, and even entire cars with plasti dip. It’s low cost and very easy to peel off when you get tired of the color.
learn something new every day....I presume you could dip the whole thing white and just peel off the mesh, right? Or would that look hokey?

Yeah, or you could just tape it off. Plastidip also comes in a spray can so you can just tape off what you don’t want painted. I used plastidip on all of my window trim and painted it all black.

Members online

Back