Quick, Cheap, and not bad looking for $16.00

AmsterDutch

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Heres my fix for the windshield side trim Bought it at O'Reilly for $16.00 dollars auto trim black gloss with 3m adhesive that actually holds unlike most of there products

IMG_2012.JPG
IMG_2011.JPG
IMG_2010.JPG

IMG_2013.JPG

IMG_2014.JPG

IMG_2015.JPG

I left the existing trim on for the rubber boots to keep out rain I'll keep you guys posted on how well this trim holds up in Minnesota weather conditions

So you're good then?

sorry I didn't get to pull those off the 03 today.

~ Up to my elbows in exterior house paint. (Sherwin-Williams, the good stuff)

So you're good then?

sorry I didn't get to pull those off the 03 today.

~ Up to my elbows in exterior house paint. (Sherwin-Williams, the good stuff)
Yeah I'm good for the time being Rigs at least this bandaid will buy me time to look for parts I need to replace the old ones I appreciate your offer though by the way I'm looking at a black on black 2006 LS tomorrow really nice with lots of extras 145000 navigation double din KKN filter with mag flow exhaust he is asking $4000 so might be adding a new member to the family...I'll post some pics for you ttyl

Yeah, this is how it begins, then next thing you know you end up with three of them in your driveway.

Ask me how I know this ...

Same here actually, seen a real nice mint condition 06 black on black few weeks back, all I could think about was stripping my 01 & 03 for all brand new parts, removing 04 LSE bumper cover and related, then sticking it all on that near new 06.

Then I reminded myself of that 370Z and figured I need another LS like a hole in the head.

Yeah, this is how it begins, then next thing you know you end up with three of them in your driveway.

Ask me how I know this ...

Same here actually, seen a real nice mint condition 06 black on black few weeks back, all I could think about was stripping my 01 & 03 for all brand new parts, removing 04 LSE bumper cover and related, then sticking it all on that near new 06.

Then I reminded myself of that 370Z and figured I need another LS like a hole in the head.

Well I'm not even close to your fleet yet but maybe someday ha ha ha

Members online

Back