Is this the Holy Grail of Lincoln LS parts?

AmsterDutch

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I've been on quite a journey through the wastelands of the wide world web in search of the elusive and rarely talked about side windshield plastic covers both driver and passenger they have the rubber on the bottom and post in with a plastic cowl pin ....does anyone know where I can purchase these rare and very unique pieces???? Thanks everyone

I've got some sitting on my wife's 03 LS I'll be shipping off to the crusher soon.

I could peel them off and check their condition. Shouldn't be too bad shipping from Canada to you

Sounds good Rigs Yes absolutely I'll buy them if they're in decent condition let me know how much you want for them

I've got some sitting on my wife's 03 LS I'll be shipping off to the crusher soon.

I could peel them off and check their condition. Shouldn't be too bad shipping from Canada to you
I should ask if you think they will fit on my Gen 1 since your wife's 03 is a Gen 2

If you can double check same part # on either years, that would confirm it.

You need the black slim plastic pieces that run up along either side of the front glass ?

What about the rubber corner boots?

Yes I need both the black slim plastic pieces and the rubber boots.... Hey Rigs you know the correct definition for these pieces or the part #

Just pay shipping.
See if same part # first.
Part # ???? I don't even know what they're called lol but regardless let me know how much shipping is and if they work I'll still give you another $20 for your troubles

Maybe Joe has some insight on this.
I would assume they are same for both GEN's but you know what happens when we do that.

I have both GEN here, I can visually compare tomorrow.

Shipping back and forth US CANADA is a bit elevated in cost. I honestly wouldn't want anything other then shipping costs covered.

Maybe Joe has some insight on this.
I would assume they are same for both GEN's but you know what happens when we do that.

I have both GEN here, I can visually compare tomorrow.
Sounds good let me know what you find out...hopefully it will work out

After researching the part I'm a little skeptical whether this is the actual part I'm looking for. I'm not seeing the rubber boot on the part which is weird because the existing one which I have is all one piece the plastic trim and boot is all in one connected...the search continues. There are a lot of LS's that are being parted out on Craigslist that is my only option I think.

Rubber corner boot is a separate piece, it should not be attached. IIRC

I need passenger side boot and I could be wrong but I swear the boot on the reveal molding is all one piece unless Lincoln glued it onto the trim I'll look at it when I find it on Craigslist

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back