2000 LS 4.6 Swap?

Hawk03

Dutch User
Reaction score
Has this been posted before or is this a member here? Can't remember if I've seen this or not.

2000 Lincoln LS

"2000 Lincoln LS
Built high compression 4.6 2v
Eagle forged crank and rods. Arias pistons
MHS "stage 2"PI Romeo heads with "stage 4" cams.
Stock cam gears installed (will also include brand new set of obx adjustable cam gears and a barely used set of comp cams adjustable cam gears)
Trickflow adjustable crank gears (cams are degreed)
Trickflow intake manifold
Holley 42# injectors installed (will also include a set of SD 60#s
Has ford cops installed (will also come with a set of weapon x coils)
Built 4r70w
Monster transmission mega monster SS kit rated for 600hp/550tq
4500 torque converter
SFI flexplate
radiator with dual fans controlled by Holley ecu
Trans cooler
Power steering cooler (power steering is currently deleted)
04 timing cover to run single bolt tensioner and short belt.
AC is deleted (short belt) will also include AC delete pulley

More I could list but If you're still interested at this point then you can just come see it in person. Serious inquires only and absolutely no trades.

At this point it needs the brake lines finished up under the hood which I will be working on. power steering added if you want it. (I have all the parts) and currently it's not getting any cam signal. I have not looked into that yet. If you are seriously interested I will explain the full history in person when you come to see it. Just know it has run in the past and I can show you video of it running."

lincoln26.jpg
lincoln25.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, Your ls location is indication on google maps your in lesetho South africa. . If you are we USA buyers can't go to africa to inspect the ls

I believe you can find a thread in the HP section regarding the installation of a 4.6 2V in an LS. Don't know if it's the same one or not.

KS

Members online

Back