1968 1969 Mark III crank driven power steering parts - any interest?

jruppert

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a 460 from a 68 Mark III that had the crank driven power steering pump. I was going to use this set up in a Cobra kit car that I am putting together and have since decided to go a different route. I am curious to know if there is any interest in these parts. I know they are rare since they only made it for 68 and 69. I have the following..
  • Power steering pump
  • crank pulley
  • alternator
  • alternator pulley
  • timing cover
  • water pump
  • water pump pulley
  • A/C
  • A/C pulley
  • Brackets for Alternator & A/C
  • Reservoir and hoses for pump

At this point, I am not listing this to sell. If I were, it would be in classifieds. Just curious if this is something anyone might want.

Yes, there is something I am interested in, the power steering pump. I'm in need of one for a 69 Mark III. I hope you can help me out with this. thank you, Ernie R.

Hello,

I have a 460 from a 68 Mark III that had the crank driven power steering pump. I was going to use this set up in a Cobra kit car that I am putting together and have since decided to go a different route. I am curious to know if there is any interest in these parts. I know they are rare since they only made it for 68 and 69. I have the following..
  • Power steering pump
  • crank pulley
  • alternator
  • alternator pulley
  • timing cover
  • water pump
  • water pump pulley
  • A/C
  • A/C pulley
  • Brackets for Alternator & A/C
  • Reservoir and hoses for pump

At this point, I am not listing this to sell. If I were, it would be in classifieds. Just curious if this is something anyone might want.

Members online

Back