New to me advice

Had a delay with the tuner so I did the dreaded blend door. While the dash was out I ran the wire and hose for the gauge(s).
Of course I had to start it to make sure it still kinda ran.
https://vimeo.com/159580820
I have to admit I got a chubby just listening to it. I did have to add another half quart. I up to 7.5 quarts now. Added about a quart of trans fluid with the trans cooler added.

Went to the tuner today to see what was gong on. They are final stages of tweaking the drivability. 406 Hp 354 TQ to the tire. 10Lbs of boost at 6000 rpm.

Du

Stick it with a fork it is done
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461935580.083231.jpg

Du

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461935580.083231.jpg

I need the complete parts list for ur sc install

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

I need the complete parts list for ur sc install

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Or...

Hey great job OU812IC !! Man those are some terrific numbers, I bet it's a blast to drive! :steering If you wouldn't mind, could you perhaps make a list of the parts you used for the install? I'm in the process of adding a SC as well and would really appreciate any and all help. Thank you.

Or...

Hey great job OU812IC !! Man those are some terrific numbers, I bet it's a blast to drive! :steering If you wouldn't mind, could you perhaps make a list of the parts you used for the install? I'm in the process of adding a SC as well and would really appreciate any and all help. Thank you.

Aren't you in Gurnee? I'm in Antioch. If you want to come over and pickup the empty boxes... Lol

Mistake(s) I made, that I know of..... My MAF is too close to the BOV. Turbulence issue at cruise/light load. When the vacuum pulls the BOV open it jacks with the MAF readings really bad. When I made the discharge tube, I took it to the tuner and asked them to tell me exactly where you do you want the MAF fitting and BOV? That is exactly where I put them.... The more I drive it the less I like it. WOT is great. I do have SCT race pack software license so I can adjust the tune but I have no clue what to do... They are several areas of lean tip in. Shift points and trans additude are great.
I ordered up a honeycomb/air straightener. I'm going to try and get it stuffed in the pipe between the MAF and BOV. If that doesn't work I may have to redo the discharge pipe or switch to draw-thru. Don't want to do either really....
I am at the limit of the MAF. I am a bit confused as I have others telling me BS I should be good to 7-800 and the tuner doesn't know what he is doing.
They pulled a whole shot and the sidewall of the tire gave out and 4x6 patch of the left rear inner sidewall let go. I have Mickey Thompson drag radials 26-10.5-16. They are awesome! Now you can mash the gas and it hooks, even under boost. Before it would just fry the tires and got worse as the boost built.
More good news.. 10PSI at 6000 RPM. 15ish PSI at 66-6700 RPM. Shift 6000 RPM. 500 HP at the flywheel. HP curve is pretty flat at 375. Still on STOCK LSC exhaust, so torque has to get better when I upgrade exhaust over the winter, hoping for a stall convertor at the same time.
Anybody want this? Make me an offer...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1462074949.351223.jpg

Du

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1462074949.351223.jpg

Members online

Back