Loved the LS but it was time to move on....

HDDave

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I had been toying with the idea of selling the LS for a while and got a great offer so I’ve moved on. I will definitely miss the LS (I’ve been driving 2 different ones for over 12 years), but I will keep coming back here and lurking and looking at the Official LS Picture Thread of course ;)

2 of my favorite pics -

P338.jpg

P1030330_zps3fd079b2.jpg

I'm cleaning out the garage of all the extra parts I had and a few that I removed from the '06 before I sold it -

Here's the link for the thread with parts if anyone is interested
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/fo...-s-all-got-to-go!&p=2037398485#post2037398485

Thanks to Joegr for all his help and to QuikLS, Bullschmidt, Andrizzle, Alax7, T-Money, Pektel, Hyelife and many others for inspiration....

Last edited:
Those look oddly like Cobra wheels... or maybe jaguar?

The car does look good.

Those look oddly like Cobra wheels... or maybe jaguar?

The car does look good.

In his signature lol. Jag Customs (note: Custom is the model name, like Senta or Zeus). They look like Gen 1 sports after going on a diet

Edit: and they're for sale. Jumping to 19s, the wheels look more like Sports hit puberty, gained some height, and lost some baby fat

And ride much rougher,no doubt? Not enough sidewall to absorb road shock. I think I;m gonna put 16" on instead of 17" for that reason. don-ohio :)^)

Well if you already have 17s and a sport suspension...

I dunno if I have a sport suspension,but I'm gonna switch the wheels and check it out. We'll probably sell the white 04 when I get the oil leak and COPs fixed. It's still a good car. I just don't really need 2 LSes. don-ohio :)^)

Do you have chrome on the bumpers? Anyway, I was ambiguous. Kid has a Sport

Sad to see another long time member leave us. But I understand. Good luck Dave!

I dunno if I have a sport suspension,but I'm gonna switch the wheels and check it out. We'll probably sell the white 04 when I get the oil leak and COPs fixed. It's still a good car. I just don't really need 2 LSes. don-ohio :)^)

chrome on the bumpers? probably a base

wood grain shift knob and steering wheel? probably a base

SST shifter? its a sport

full leather steering wheel and shift knob? its a sport

2nd gen with a V8? its a sport

fair enough, there were a couple of those special winter packages out there... all five of them!

Members online

No members online now.
Back