Check air ride - cut wires/unplug

Where can I get valve covers polished or chromed for a 4.6 DOHC, Thanks Rick 443 677 0494

Ok stupid question number 66 from me lol. What is the trick to unplugging the big grey connector. I need to cut the wire also and screwed around to remove it to cut the brown with pink and don't want to break it. Is there a trick?

Ok stupid question number 66 from me lol. What is the trick to unplugging the big grey connector. I need to cut the wire also and screwed around to remove it to cut the brown with pink and don't want to break it. Is there a trick?

Should just be a tab to press, remember these were made to assemble quickly, so have a little patience when disassembling.

Why are you all messing with the air ride computer? All you have to do is tie together 2 of the wires in the air ride DLC out under the hood.

air ride dlc?
what is that?
the computer is under the dash on the passenger side, is that what you mean?

air ride dlc?
what is that?
the computer is under the dash on the passenger side, is that what you mean?

The data link connector for the air ride is on the front of the rf strut tower. Just take a test piece of wire in the terminals I believe it is two of them in the middle you link together and it makes the computer think all is good. I don't have a message and all of the air ride equipment has been removed

Well two & a half years later this newby wants to revive this ancient thread to thank those who contributed information years ago.
It came in real handy today as I attempted to shut down the air ride error message on our 95 base model Mark VIII With Arnott Spring conversion setup.
The correct wire was on the black connector (front one of the three) and was a dark green wire with light green stripe #13.
Ron

Members online

Back