FWD LS for sale

Hey, anything is possible. If Jay Leno can convert an Oldsmobile Toronado to RWD, then an LS can be converted to FWD.

Why is "FRONT WHEEL DRIVE" marked with "***" as if he's goign to add a footnote about it, then HAS NO FOOTNOTE??

Hey, anything is possible. If Jay Leno can convert an Oldsmobile Toronado to RWD, then an LS can be converted to FWD.

I'm more excited by his RWD, rear engine SHOgun Festiva

Oh thank God, I jsut reread the post and saw it has LOCKS. I was worried.

It's like seeing The Price Is Right describe that Ferrari 458 as having power locks and power windows.

I emailed the seller and he assured me that I was wrong that that LS was FWD. I asked him a couple of pertinent questions like which way does the engine face and is there a rear differential. I'm pretty sure he has no clue and I'll be done with him!!

Crack Cocaine is a terrible thing! Makes you think a RWD car is actually FWD.

You know the guy is full of it when he posts "YOU WILL NOT FIND A NICER, CLEANER ..."

~ Obviously hasn't had a chance to look in my garage and seen my LS :p

Tell the seller to go find a nice dirt parking lot, pull up the e-brake, punch it and then let go of the e-brake and see what happens....
How about that FWD LS spinning that rear tire(s)! :slap:

Crack Cocaine is a terrible thing! Makes you think a RWD car is actually FWD.

You know the guy is full of it when he posts "YOU WILL NOT FIND A NICER, CLEANER ..."

~ Obviously hasn't had a chance to look in my garage and seen my LS :p

If you ever took it out of the garage ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ooooppss,,,, :)

I AM being nice !!!

If you ever took it out of the garage ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ooooppss,,,, :)

I AM being nice !!!

You crazy? Last time I left it out in the driveway while I put fire wood in the back of the garage, it got tree sap on it, never again.

It gets parked in the garage with a cover on it when not out being driven and yes it does get driven once in a blue moon.

Why park a clean mint LS outside when it can be placed inside a garage, seriously, this isn't some piece of crap 83 Vette with mismatched panels.

You crazy? Last time I left it out in the driveway while I put fire wood in the back of the garage, it got tree sap on it, never again.

It gets parked in the garage with a cover on it when not out being driven and yes it does get driven once in a blue moon.

Why park a clean mint LS outside when it can be placed inside a garage, seriously, this isn't some piece of crap 83 Vette with mismatched panels.

You ever seen a 83 vette ?

. . . Or a Corvair with a radiator ?

I actually HAVE seen a Corvair with a radiator. It was not quite stock...

So far as that 1983 Corvette...

1983_Corvette_A.jpg

Ron, I missed the point Ha! Yes I did ... there never was one. Actually just the one remains. Egg on my face.
hey shows us that pic of your LS in your front yard with that Vette in the background PLEASE!

Ron, I missed the point Ha! Yes I did ... there never was one. Actually just the one remains. Egg on my face.
hey shows us that pic of your LS in your front yard with that Vette in the background PLEASE!

You are so transparent !

why don't you just ask to see the mismatched front bumper on the LS so you can poke fun again ??

I can take a better pic if you like ??

I " really " don't care :)

thinking you was gonna be nice for a change :(

now i'm sad again ,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............

^ ROFLMA.jpg ok!

Ron, could you repost that pic of your mismatched front bumper LS with that Vette in the background PLEASE!

BTW, you still owe me some lunch money, didn't think I wasn't keep count over here did ya? :p

ROFLMA.jpg

^ View attachment 828474078 ok!

Ron, could you repost that pic of your mismatched front bumper LS with that Vette in the background PLEASE!

BTW, you still owe me some lunch money, didn't think I wasn't keep count over here did ya? :p

Oh man !!

had to change my "depends" on that one !!

you take paypal ??

found i dont have that pic anymore,cant you go back and find it ??

i would really like to help entertain you but need to know just what it is you want and why ??

if you want to see the vette,,here..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IkVK-1sA2xA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IkVK-1sA2xA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

^ Actually looks better then it did in the pic from what I recall.

Members online

No members online now.
Back