Recently killed my 01 LS on a deer. Who wants parts?

mdneilson

LVC Member
Reaction score
Let me know what you're interested in, and shoot me an offer. I'm going to scrap it soon if no one is interested.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lol joegr. There wasn't much of the deer left, a suv hit it first dead on.

I understand the hesitation. This site just helped me a ton with him (the car), so I figured I could give back a little. I'm located in St. Cloud MN. I'll put up pics later. Most of the exterior isn't worth anything (hail, teen, and deer damage), but has plenty of usable parts otherwise.

Ps. My wife's nickname is Izzi, so that kinda freaked me out.

Ps. My wife's nickname is Izzi, so that kinda freaked me out.

LOL Yeah. Nickname was given to me by my Mom's Dad when I was born.

...so your a guy, and you named your car after... a guy ?

His car could be a dude. I'm a dude and so is my car. What's wrong with that? My Car's name is Geoffrey. All my vehicles have been male except for one. She was a baby blue 95 Buick Riviera named Bianca.

I have been looking for a cheap passenger side mirror for a while now..my glass has been cracked since I got the car. Lemme know what kind of condition your is in..if it's even there at all anymore. would need some pics before I'd consider a purchase though

Also kinda lookin for that piece of radio dash/surround, also been cracked

Well, for the second time. After being screwed by someone else, if you have heated seats,
I'd be interested in the ashtray trim. Also, passenger side rear door lock actuator. Do I need
to mention it must be in good working order :rolleyes:

I'm only like half a car guy - a casual car guy? My sister actually calls it Abe, even though that isn't what I named him. I named him "Six Echo" from a guilty pleasure movie of mine that I'm too ashamed to mention by name.

I was going to put in HIDs this summer. No heated seats either.

The passenger mirror is in ok condition. The mount on the inside was cracked and broke before I got the car, I epoxied the hell out of it, and it has been solid for years (even in MN winters - I used good stuff, lol). The glass is fine though. The mirrors are also heated (the DS one is a little damaged. I'll upload a pic or two by the weekend for you.

I still have a ton of my work stuff inside, but here are some quick pics of the exterior. I'll try to get it cleaned out by the end of the week. I'll snap pics asap of anything you request. PS. The clock spring is dead, so don't ask for that. I also have a spare steering wheel with wood trim and airbag, a pair of extra stock 17" wheels (plus the full-size stock spare), and four mounted mid-range all-season tires with 30k+ left on them.

2015-03-09 13.14.07.jpg2015-03-09 13.14.00.jpg2015-03-09 13.13.28.jpg2015-03-09 13.13.19.jpg

2015-03-09 13.14.07.jpg

2015-03-09 13.14.00.jpg

2015-03-09 13.13.28.jpg

2015-03-09 13.13.19.jpg

Too bad you're not closer. I'd be interested in one of the wheels. Full size spare? Does it look like the regular 17s ? Cuz I mean I have a fullsize-looking spare, in that it doesn't look like a normal donut, but it is actually smaller. Like a 195 width or something

Wow. My replacement car might actually be coming from NJ. This is what the spare looks like, I think you're right. From my understanding, Ford switched to the doughnut spare in 2001 to cut weight, but all models have room for the full size. (that is not my wheel, just a pic from the internet)

Q.jpg

Edit: I LOVE the full spare. I only needed it twice, but it was so nice not having a trailer tire on my car.

Q.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back