04 lincoln ls v8 3.9 part out

maroonstang_92

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
IMG_20130330_135030.jpgIMG_20130330_135006.jpgIMG_20130330_135041.jpgI have a 04 ls I'm parting it out car was rolled over when i bought it I bought if for bumpers and lights hood is junk if you don't see it in the pictures its sold car starts and runs good trans shifted throw all the gears no slipping its a v8 3.9 with 132k wheels are gone

IMG_20130330_135030.jpg

IMG_20130330_135006.jpg

IMG_20130330_135041.jpg

,interior Color is grey drivers seat is in fair shape has a hole in back bottom.is ok I have all the door panels rear seat is in good shape it isn't heated if there is anything else just let me know thanks guys

Does the car have heated/cooled front seats? I just noticed yesterday when my GF turned on the passenger seat cooling that it shut off after a few minutes. I looked under the seat from the back quickly and it looks like there's a bellows type duct that runs up underneath the seat cushion and it was broken (probably kicked??!!). I have no idea how easily it comes off as I was going to take a better look at it this weekend.
Long story short - do you happen to have that duct for the passenger front seat?

thanks

Does the car have heated/cooled front seats? I just noticed yesterday when my GF turned on the passenger seat cooling that it shut off after a few minutes. I looked under the seat from the back quickly and it looks like there's a bellows type duct that runs up underneath the seat cushion and it was broken (probably kicked??!!). I have no idea how easily it comes off as I was going to take a better look at it this weekend.
Long story short - do you happen to have that duct for the passenger front seat?

thanks

Yes seat is heated and cooled did the button light go off and then it quit look and name sure it's not knocked off

thanks

Try removing the underseat filter before you do anything else. Mine had that problem, turned out that the filter backing had stretched enough that it was hitting the fan under there. I used paper clips to build a grid to keep it off the fan as a temp measure, until I was able to locate the filters. I was able to determine what was going on because the backing on the filter had been polished shiny smooth in patches by the fan blades. The seat started working correctly immediately after I removed the filter.

i need the switchfor the steering wheel adjust for how much ??

How much for the heating/cooling element under the driver seat? Shipped to 01821.

And the fuel/trunk button switches (comes as one piece).

You can PM me if you feel more comfortable.

Is the rear seat leather perforated? It's the Dove Gray (the lighter gray) correct? Picture? Would you be willing to just remove the cover from the seat for easier shipping?

So many questions......

Alright, thanks anyways. Good luck with the sales

How much for the heating/cooling element under the driver seat? Shipped to 01821.

And the fuel/trunk button switches (comes as one piece).

You can PM me if you feel more comfortable.

blower under drivers seat is sold if that's what your talking about. the fuel/truck buttons hows $25 sound plus shipping

Is the rear seat leather perforated? It's the Dove Gray (the lighter gray) correct? Picture? Would you be willing to just remove the cover from the seat for easier shipping?

So many questions......

yes seat is perforated and dove gray yes I will send just cover I will get pictures to you tonight

Members online

Back