HELP MY 2001 Lincon LS

freshkid87

LVC Member
Reaction score
went to start my car this AM, started up normal, but then it starts shaking and ichecked the oil, and the oil was low, refiled it,buddy came over and checked the egr valve, and noticed it wasnt sucking anytihng at all, i dont have any money to go buy parts and i have to work in the AM,can he clean out the EGR valve? i noticed alot of carbon on thetail pipe. sorry for the bd grammar my laptop is broke.

You're the one who started the "bigrig is confirmed racist" thread, right?

Don't **** on the good people that can help you with your problems. Heck I can even point you in the right direction but ignorance don't need help.

But here's some good advice. Be mindful of what you say out of your mouth.

You're the one who started the "bigrig is confirmed racist" thread, right?

:q

Should see my halloween costume: White bedsheet w/ two holes cutout and a baseball bat with red paint all over. :tmi:

That must be why he's on my ignore list...

Seriously? I'm now on your list also :confused: ... hmmm, sorry 'bout that ... no point hanging out here anymore then. :(

BigRigLS 10-7 Out of service

Wow, joegr, hite, pektel, g-rell and bigrig all on page 1 for a legit request for help and the result is crickets...
I have been on many forums in the past as I have been a motorhead and skater for most of my 40 years and I have to say this is uncommonly a very mature forum. The names above carry a lot of weight on this forum and I most def owe these guys for almost all of the information that has helped me get my LS to where she is now.
Its not to late fresh, seriously.... it would be very cool to take advantage of this opportunity and make amends with this crew in this post. If bigrigs comments (neutral here, 1st I heard of it and don't desire to find out more) seem racist, send him a pm and let him know why, if that doesn't work, let a modorator know where your at and keep it at that level. Public humiliation prob won't get what your looking for and in this case seems to have backfired on you.

1st and I mean FIRST thing I do when I buy a car I know is going to be an abusive and high maintenance relationship is to join a forum and try to learn from others experience, has saved me $thousands over the years.
Its worth it fresh, don't allow ego to cost you any real $cash.

[As I step down off my soap box and exit left....]

First, are there any codes? If so get them checked and bring those back,

Second, don't get a ****ty attitude like you did or it will be tough to get help.

Third, this is the internet and you are new here expect hazing, or well sell everything you own that connects to the internet as it will be a tough time for you

Members online

Back