For Sale 2nd Gen Lincoln LS Parts

JoshMcMadMac

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a bunch of parts left from the LS for sale. Shipping is not included in the listed prices. The easiest way to contact me is through email at JMcAlister AT Gmail DOT com, but I do get PM notifications from here as well. Any questions, please feel free to ask.

• $25 Strut tower caps. Both sides included, you just need a push pin for the one side.
  • $250 2nd Gen headlights. These are in good shape, I ended up with a spare set I was planning on doing a retrofit on.
  • $20 License plate surround. In nice shape, pulled it off when I put a painted surround on.
  • $60 2nd Gen taillight set. Complete, stock two-tone set.

Last edited:
Thanks for the strut tower caps. I was away for two weeks and just got to see them. Great shape!

I have to say if anyone is looking for parts buy from Josh. I forgot to mention I was in Canada when I ordered. Josh refunded my payment, then said it will be a bit more expensive and was still willing to let me off the hook. He's an honorable and honest man in my books. I gladly paid the extra shipping and the caps are better than expected. Considering this was my first purchase here and I'm new to the site, it was a big relief.

Members online

Back