cobra lincoln emblem

richmustang1880

New LVC Member
Reaction score
a person referred me to this forum for there emblems. I saw a picture and I think it will be something different on my mustang with a mark 8 swap. I don't know if they are still making them or not but if someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

I'm pretty sure you mean Cobra Star emblems. Yes they said there sold out. They just completed the third run of them at the end of last year. With enough interest maybe he would make another run???

cobrastars.jpg

I think Geno could be convinced to do another run if, and I mean a big if, someone was to step up and prepay the whole batch for him. It just takes so long to get everyone to commit to it and then all the pain and suffering to collect.

Maybe if someone was to foot the majority of the run so Geno is not left holding the bag, he might do it. Just an idea for someone with a spare $1000.00 kicking around.

Yeah, i would like a set or 2 has well! but i don't have a grand to put out. got some more repairs to do on the 98LSC.

I would be interested in a set , would look cool on my LS
? On your LS? Why because your LS has ANYTHING to do with a Cobra? You need to have a badge of a Jaguar being impaled by a Lincoln star.

No emblems but I have in stock and ready to ship for the LS the grill emblem Cobrastar covers, then we also have the chrome vinyl cobrstars in any size and or color you want, cobrastar trunk cover kits for the VII and VIII's, 1/4 window decals...etc.

There were several offered for sale on E-Bay through a posting on LVC on 8.21/13. They were being sold for 40 dollars each plus $5.80 shipping. I bought 4 at that time and will sell 2 at that price.

I have been messing with FoMoCo for30+yrs. had a 70 Torino with a SCJ 429 over 500 BHP think I know a little about COBRA ! You probably have BOSS 302 emblems on your PINTO ! THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME LASERSVT !!!

Last edited:
I have been messing with FoMoCo for30+yrs. had a 70 Torino with a SCJ 429 over 500 BHP think I know a little about COBRA ! You probably have BOSS 302 emblems on your PINTO ! THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME LASERSVT !!!

Shut your mouth when you talk to me! :p

Lets see, 27 Mustangs, 10 Marks, 1 LS, few Porsches, Ferrari, couple Benzes, few BMWs, several Corvetts, several RX7s...... nope, no Pintos in the group although I would love an old Pinto wagon to throw a Boss intake Coyote in but I still wouldn't badge it a Boss.

Just like I wouldn't take a car that does not have one single bolt in common with a Cobra.

Anyway, welcome to the site. Now go back to the LS section.

You have seen me be mean. That was in no way mean. Name ONE part an LS has in common with any Cobra. Any part. A single bolt.

Now it has a lot of parts off a Jaguar. I have owned a couple Jaguars so you know I have nothing against them. Just cant think how a Jag and a Lincoln star would tie in together. Maybe the Star could be like a surf board with the Jag riding it all silver surfer like? Or maybe the Lincoln Star with legs and a Jag head.... just throwing ideas out there.

Cobrastar just makes no sense. Its like that dude that put a GTR badge on his Mustang.

Thanks for the interest Guys.

Here is just a few decals we currently have available. If you wany anything custom color and or size just hit me up. I have vinyl machines and can make whatever you want.

mark8-trunk-ad-small.jpg

mark8-trunk-ad-b-small.jpg

lsdecals-ad-small.jpg

CobraStar%203.JPG

CobraStar%201.gif

100_0480.jpg

cstarchrome.jpg

chromecstar1.jpg

Sorry Geno I had a shopping list of things I wanted for my 98 Blk/Blk LSC but I got laid off so I' ll have to wait. Heck If I do not find another job by next year I'll probably have to sell it. Buy the way do you still have any more of these.

caps-day.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back