Its been a great run guys but Im jumping ship

I'm sorry...... I thought this was a LINCOLN (LS specifically) forum........

So because I don't currently have an Ls I should disappear? Just trying to still be part of the community! I Could own an Ls again ya know.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

i drove an rx7 once. i liked it. i wouldn't ever own one, but it was a fun car.
never had a chance to drive an rx8 though.

i drove an rx7 once. i liked it. i wouldn't ever own one, but it was a fun car.
never had a chance to drive an rx8 though.

They drive very differently! I drove an fd rx7 turbo which was much faster than the rx8 however the rx8 is uncompromised as far as handling!

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

considering its gotten so dry around here, Its nice to see some actual mods again! I haven't seen much outta anyone lately (myself included). I remember when it was pages of new things happening... now we seem to be a repair and wheel site... I'm not singling anyone out or thinking of anyone in particular, Its just a little boring around here lately! maybe its just the LS dying off...:(

considering its gotten so dry around here, Its nice to see some actual mods again! I haven't seen much outta anyone lately (myself included). I remember when it was pages of new things happening... now we seem to be a repair and wheel site... I'm not singling anyone out or thinking of anyone in particular, Its just a little boring around here lately! maybe its just the LS dying off...:(

To tell ya all the truth I enjoy this forum more than any other i am a member of (rx8 forum) included. Even though I have a mazda and not an LS I would rather share my mods and what not to a group that I feel would appreciate a nice car,LS or not. I know Im not the only member not driving and LS anymore and still posting!

btw the dip looks good!

... would rather share my mods and what not to a group that I feel would appreciate a nice car ...

besides, Mazda made an LS at one point.

1314_929.jpg

1314_929.jpg

Its because most ls mods are already known
There are really no new mods you can do to an ls that will be new and interesting
at least thats how I see it

oh theirs plenty to do out there... you just cant buy and bolt like others...

Members online

Back