Mlara1129's C-List Finds

ls_zps64154a6c.jpg

Only Pic...and he'll take 7000 now.

Says it's black on black.

Damage was left front deer, no air bags went off...cosmetic only...I'm leary...but if anyone wants more info.

He has been offered a few things...mostly looking for SUV's.

The outters will. Someone had just the gen2 outters on his with gen1 two tones for the inners and it didn't look all that bad

If that's the case see how much the outer would be.

I always wondered that...I prefer the Gen1 trunk deck.

The outters will. Someone had just the gen2 outters on his with gen1 two tones for the inners and it didn't look all that bad

If that's the case see how much the outer would be.

I always wondered that...I prefer the Gen1 trunk deck.

lol ...
I have the two tone gen II outers and gen I solid inners, I don't think it looks all that bad actually.
Certainly different though, but I get the nice amber turns out of it.

I have gen 2 outers and gen 1 inners (two tone). Pics are in my build thread.

Do you really? post a pic up!

Right, so you can have a good laugh at it ... ok, here you go.

20130305_154532.jpg

wasn't done playing around with this just yet, when I removed my solid GEN I outers one of the posts was broken off and loose with the nut in place,
so I needed to still glue that back on ... the idea was some tint or try and find the GEN I inner two tones, which are near impossible to find.

Laziness kicked in and I've had them like that since early spring, it's not what you see everyday on an LS that's for sure.

20130305_154532.jpg

He didn't have pictures posted at first... relax. I was taking a guess since there were no pics. So much anger...

Members online

No members online now.
Back