22lbs of Heroin in LS

thats why you dont pick such sweet car that grabs a lot of attention to mule drugs in...

IMG_2973.jpg

nice

IMG_2973.jpg

Rule 1: The deal is the deal.
Rule 2: No names.
Rule 3: Never look in the package!

No surprise coming out of customs. I frequently day dream about stuff like this that I may have missed throughout my travels.

However, stories of drugs in deactivated cylinders are my favorite.

How were no arrests made? I wonder what happened to the driver.

Because it would cost tons of money to detain and jail all the foreign nationals that attempt to smuggle stuff over the boarder. They simply are deported back to Mexico and handed over to Mexican authorities, where I assume they high five each other and say better luck next time. The only win here is he will never be allowed to cross again, and that we took quite a bit of drugs worth a metric ton of money away from someone.

Because it would cost tons of money to detain and jail all the foreign nationals that attempt to smuggle stuff over the boarder. They simply are deported back to Mexico and handed over to Mexican authorities, where I assume they high five each other and say better luck next time. The only win here is he will never be allowed to cross again, and that we took quite a bit of drugs worth a metric ton of money away from someone.
Its a drop in the bucket for them.

had a buddie that bought a cat road scrapper in Mexico and was bringing it across and they pulled the motor on it apart and pulled the drugs out of the cylinders never heard what went down after the find. Know he is still selling equipment.

had a buddie that bought a cat road scrapper in Mexico and was bringing it across and they pulled the motor on it apart and pulled the drugs out of the cylinders never heard what went down after the find. Know he is still selling equipment.

I guess if you could prove you didn't know about it somehow, seems like that would be hard to do though.

22lbs of heroin, with decent purity is easily in the 6 figures range.
Correct but when they deal in TONS whats 22 lbs. Its the cost of doing biz. The guessed price at 724K now that means its really worth 365K because they always over claim. There price comes out to 73 dollars a gram. Don't know what H goes for.

They said that they only took in 66lbs all of last year, so that does make it quite the catch. And, no telling what it was worth because there's no telling how much it would cut to. The drug runners will make it as pure as possible for border transport, then let the dealers cut it with locally available stuff. That's why one dealer's supply will be dope mixed with something harmless like powdered sugar, other will be cut with talcum powder. Some of the scumbags will cut with whatever happens to be around that's white. If they have rats and don't use all the rat poison when the next shipment comes in, their customers won't have rats in their noses.

No that just shows that they STINK at catching it. If one haul was 22lbs and they found 66lbs all last year they found a whopping 3 cars full. Now I know not all 3 would have 22 in them.

Oh, come on, try to be encouraging. I know they only catch .003 percent of the actual drugs, and we all know that the US government apologises and gives the drug lords guns while the drug lords respond directly by raising prices .003 percent.

Smuggling drugs through a US customs checkpoint like the one in El Paso isn't very easy. The x ray entire cars and trucks now. These "TONS" of drugs you are referring too don't just push through the customs checkpoint in the back of trucks while customs agents sleep. They are smuggled into the country by other means. I've seen footage of cartels flying in giant bales of marijuana on and untlralight at night and dump them just inside the US.

But yeah, those customs guys at that one gate sure do stink at what they do.

I can clearly see you already have your preconceived intereptrations about what goes on so I am not going to debate any facts.

Smuggling drugs through a US customs checkpoint like the one in El Paso isn't very easy. The x ray entire cars and trucks now. These "TONS" of drugs you are referring too don't just push through the customs checkpoint in the back of trucks while customs agents sleep. They are smuggled into the country by other means. I've seen footage of cartels flying in giant bales of marijuana on and untlralight at night and dump them just inside the US.

But yeah, those customs guys at that one gate sure do stink at what they do.

I can clearly see you already have your preconceived intereptrations about what goes on so I am not going to debate any facts.

So how many lbs or TONS of drugs do the mex cartels get across the boarder? Where did I state that TONS where thru just this one check? Did I ever say there where NO other means to get it over boarder? If you are stating I think all the boarder people are Barney Phife ennnn wrong. I have facts of how much the so called "war on drugs" has cost us ,not preconceived interpretations.

Actually, the border guards are very effective at stopping drugs at the border crossings. If they weren't then the Mexican government wouldn't be investing so much time, money and labor to build underground tunnels to bypass the border crossings. If they weren't effective, the Mexican government would not go through the trouble of bypassing the checkpoints.

Actually, the border guards are very effective at stopping drugs at the border crossings. If they weren't then the Mexican government wouldn't be investing so much time, money and labor to build underground tunnels to bypass the border crossings. If they weren't effective, the Mexican government would not go through the trouble of bypassing the checkpoints.
Its the old saying "don't put all your eggs in one basket".

Haven't heard/seen much of lsemex04 since this got posted, hmmmm???

Members online

No members online now.
Back