Soon to be 2006 Ls owner :D

Godz-Soldier

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone hows it going? Just waiting on some final paperwork to come in to get this fully loaded 2006 Red Lincoln Ls with 35,600 miles finalized & put into my garage :rolleyes:. I really wanted a white or pearl white one but didnt have luck finding one for right price n low miles. So I decided on this nice red. Not sure exact name of paint yet lol. Gotta travel 980 miles to pick this beauty up too :eek: I've Been lurking these forums for awhile trying to see what customizing will be done once I get it :D. Use to own a black 2008 Dodger Charger R/T on 24's before this vehicle but have always wanted a Ls since they first introduced the model. I know how addicting these forums can be as well the darn mod bug lol :eek:. But hopefully everything goes through & she will be minnnneeeeeeee ;) I know from the top of my head I will of course tint all windows(really want 5% but might end up doing 10-20% thanx to these cops lol, tint tails, I would really like 22's lowered but I noticed it doesnt work well with the Ls so maybe gloss or flat black 20's dropped with the eibach, I really love that mclaren grille, & so much more. Does anyone have any pics of Vossen wheels on a Ls? Fell in love with their concave designed wheels. Well back to the forums to find some more things I want to do lol.

6286077293.jpg

6286077271.jpg

6286077223.jpg

6286077373.jpg

6286077461.jpg

6286077397.jpg

Nice color dude. Looks real clean. Tint is a must for any car I will own, I hate driving around in a fish bowl lol. Not tryna change the topic but how'd you like the charger? I was looking for a 06 or 07 R/T before I picked up my 95 5.0 stang.

Please not 22s. 20s are about as big as you can go on this car without running into clearance issues and looking like a clownmobile. The vivid red is a great color and will definitely grab attention without tacky-ass gangster rims. Looks like a very clean car and that mileage is awesome. I don't think Vossens have been done but there is a pic floating around of a member's car with Vossens shopped on and it looks sick. Welcome to LVC.

Edit: Here is the pic with Vossens shopped:
lincoln-ls-accessories.jpg

Welcome!

Please don't put 22s on that beauty. Stick to 19s/20s.

As per your Vossens question, I believe it was discussed in a recent thread that they don't offer offsets that would work on the LS.

Luk3 - appreciate it man.

95mark - thanx man. LOL thats for sure. Dark tint is a must. The Charger was a awesome car to me. Bought it new in 2008 but had to sell around 2010-2011. Never had any problems but I did only put 50,000 miles on it. It drove awesome. Really smooth but of course had that huge bulky feel to it. Even with 24x10 wheels on 255/30/24 tires it drove smooth. I wish I went the performance direction with it instead of the flashy big rims but awesome vehicle overall in my book.

Luk3 - appreciate it man.

95mark - thanx man. LOL thats for sure. Dark tint is a must. The Charger was a awesome car to me. Bought it new in 2008 but had to sell around 2010-2011. Never had any problems but I did only put 50,000 miles on it. It drove awesome. Really smooth but of course had that huge bulky feel to it. Even with 24x10 wheels on 255/30/24 tires it drove smooth. I wish I went the performance direction with it instead of the flashy big rims but awesome vehicle overall in my book.

You are seriously going to love the feel of a stock LS compared to a charger on 24s. The handling on these cars is superb.

Nice LS.

Unfortunately you will have more issues with the LS as you start racking up the miles. But it does drive very nicely and does not feel like a big car. If i could do it all over again i think i would have went with an 03-05 S-Type R. They have better brakes, more power and handle better. But doesn't have the LS styling.

Chargers handle like poo compared to the LS.

Shredicus - Yea I feel ya there. Ive seen a vivid red on 22's n didnt look too bad but looking a that darn pic with those vossens omggggggggggg so sexy lol. I believe those are their cv-3 model wheels. I really love the cv-5 design. But yea 20's most likely dropped with eibach will happen.

Mlara - Thanx man. Darn u got the color car I want lol. Looks awesome man. The way urs looks is exactly how I would of done my white LS. I really wish they did offer the right offsets :( Maybe some other wheel company with concave designs have our offset? If you all find out anything before hit me up haha. Was going to get an Infiniti g37s before I came across this LS n thats when I was hooked with lowered cars with 20" concave designed wheels.

You are seriously going to love the feel of a stock LS compared to a charger on 24s. The handling on these cars is superb.

Cant wait man :) I've only drove one LS before & I believe it was a 02-04 model. It was kind of worn out though haha. Sucks I can't test drive this one till I fly up to drive it back down to Georgia.

Please not 22s. 20s are about as big as you can go on this car without running into clearance issues and looking like a clownmobile. The vivid red is a great color and will definitely grab attention without tacky-ass gangster rims. Looks like a very clean car and that mileage is awesome. I don't think Vossens have been done but there is a pic floating around of a member's car with Vossens shopped on and it looks sick. Welcome to LVC.

Edit: Here is the pic with Vossens shopped:
lincoln-ls-accessories.jpg

:') so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice LS.

Unfortunately you will have more issues with the LS as you start racking up the miles. But it does drive very nicely and does not feel like a big car. If i could do it all over again i think i would have went with an 03-05 S-Type R. They have better brakes, more power and handle better. But doesn't have the LS styling.

Chargers handle like poo compared to the LS.

Never looked into those. Darn haha. But yea then again u can't beat the LS styling. Why the heck did they get rid of the LS model anyways?! DARN THEEEMMMMM:mad:

Never looked into those. Darn haha. But yea then again u can't beat the LS styling. Why the heck did they get rid of the LS model anyways?! DARN THEEEMMMMM:mad:

Very high production costs due to all the aluminum used in constructing them and sales weren't as high as they needed to be because the dealerships were marketing these to the wrong (old) demographic.

Very high production costs due to all the aluminum used in constructing them and sales weren't as high as they needed to be because the dealerships were marketing these to the wrong (old) demographic.

Ahhhhh I see :(

I searched high and low for wheels last month..

You will never get any Vossens to fit.. Which is sad, because I had my heart set on the set pictured above. Due to the Concave design, they have a very low offset, and would stick out well past the fenders.

The next closest high end wheel you will be able to get are Forgelines.. They are $465/each for 20's and take about 6 weeks to get, but come in any custom offset.
I liked the CF5's, but didn't think they were worth 2 grand.

I'm in love. If I owned that car, I wouldn't do much more than tint, chrome wheels and drop it on Eibachs, the rest of the time I'd spend keeping it as pristine as it already is. Holy motown!

Welcome and yup, very nice clean LS, I've always like that color, definitely tint it right away.

Nice car man. I just bought a 2006 myself and couldn't be more pleased

Nice pick up. And you probably negotiated them down a little more but even the asking price was a good deal, this is absolutely the best time to buy an LS. No dealer in the north wants to hold on to a rwd sedan in the winter so they always price them for quick sales.

Nice pick up hope it's as good as it looks when you get there. I've had my fair share of road trips where the car ended up not being as perfect as in the pictures. But that one looks super clean. Good luck. And no 24's. 20's max and once you drive it with the stockers, you may even decide you like the smooth feel so much that you will settle for 19's to keep that smooth ride. 20's I hear you start to notice the ride is a but more rough.

welcome

+ (however many) on a max of 20's...

that vossen pic is my backround on my Desktop, G-mail, and phone...(Salts)

Members online

No members online now.
Back