Tuneup Time

M4rk

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Saw this one coming..

Taking off from a light, car shifted into second, immediately followed by an immense judder felt throughout the entire vehicle, more predominantly in the middle/rear of the vehicle. Pulled into a parking lot right away and reproduced it in 2nd gear via SST. I should have watched the RPMs, perhaps it was a miss!

Going to call the dealer to hopefully schedule a full fluid exchange. In the meantime, I will attempt to find some left over Visteons.

Just a quick rant :D

You'll have better luck pulling a rabbit out of a hat then get the 60-1008 Visteon coils
(V8) anywhere north of this border.

I think I pulled the last full set off Ebay a few months back.....I know when it's time to do them again I think I'm going to try those German one's at Rockauto.com.......or do the ACCELS.....rewiring doesn't scare me one bit....I build wire harnesses for Cat, John Deere, Pierce, OTC, you name it, I've done it.....for 16 years....and I'm 32.....I need a new job.

German coils? More info please :)

I am probably looking at an OD servo bore problem, so coils might have to wait a little. That will be a fun "little" DIY.

I think I pulled the last full set off Ebay a few months back.....I know when it's time to do them again I think I'm going to try those German one's at Rockauto.com.......or do the ACCELS.....rewiring doesn't scare me one bit....I build wire harnesses for Cat, John Deere, Pierce, OTC, you name it, I've done it.....for 16 years....and I'm 32.....I need a new job.

Set of six, but individuals available as well. EBay: 130608321970

Members online

Back