My 2000 LS

dunndarryn

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I'v been posting on this forum for a little bit now, but never posted a picture of my personal car, so here it is!

I'm a 17 year old real estate marketer, and I drive a 2000 Lincoln LS V8 3.9! So far she's bone stock (besides K&N Filter and some minor things). My mom bought this car in 2006 with 63k miles on it, ran up the miles to like 160k and gave it to me, lol! I'v put A TON of money into this car for mechanical issues, but what could I expect out of a 12 year old car with (now) 176k miles on it? Anyway, it's a ton of fun to drive and when it's not giving me problems, I love it!

There's a few things I plan to change in the near future: Plasti-dip the interior, change the rims, new headlights, LSE Grille, and a few more. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know some more LS owners! :)

MyLS.jpg

It is always fun to have a blank slate to mold into what you want. Have fun and keep us posted with your progress.

SO MUCH TO DO!!! it'll be a fun process though! Take the time (and $$$) keeping her running right. Good luck Have fun!!!

SO MUCH TO DO!!! it'll be a fun process though! Take the time (and $$$) keeping her running right. Good luck Have fun!!!

Endless things to do! I plan to get another car as well soon so my LS no longer has to be my daily driver and I can put some real work into it. After getting on here and seeing the amazing things people do to their LS', I can't wait to get my going! Thanks!

LSE front, Jaguar wheels, Magnaflows and you're set :shifty:

LSE front, Jaguar wheels, Magnaflows and you're set :shifty:

M4rk, I definitely want Jaguar wheels and the Magnaflows. Still thinking about the LSE front.

I also want angel eye head lights with the clear turn signals, I want to get rid of the chrome trim and make it the color of my car, and [if I can EVER find them] get the two-toned tail lights.

Have you replaced the timing tensioners yet?

I'v been posting on this forum for a little bit now, but never posted a picture of my personal car, so here it is!

I'm a 17 year old real estate marketer, and I drive a 2000 Lincoln LS V8 3.9! So far she's bone stock (besides K&N Filter and some minor things). My mom bought this car in 2006 with 63k miles on it, ran up the miles to like 160k and gave it to me, lol! I'v put A TON of money into this car for mechanical issues, but what could I expect out of a 12 year old car with (now) 176k miles on it? Anyway, it's a ton of fun to drive and when it's not giving me problems, I love it!

There's a few things I plan to change in the near future: Plasti-dip the interior, change the rims, new headlights, LSE Grille, and a few more. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know some more LS owners! :)

MyLS.jpg

Never a bad thing to have an untouched car so to speak to start modding.

so if you don't mind me asking what company do you work for?

manoli I think he wants to come steal your tails

There is a set on eBay. The inactive member here has them for sale on there.

Members online

Back