Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Edit edit. Disregard my previous post !

Beware this car.
http://janesville.craigslist.org/ctd/3155432759.html

Drove 2 and a half hours planning to buy this one. Mileage can be deceiving. This car was rough. There asking 16,000. I had them down to 14,115 out the door minus tax. But they told me that they could only go that low today because they wanted to sell it in July to add it to there numbers. Otherwise they said the lowest is 13,995+ tax title and fees.

Anyway the dash was cut scratched and faded in some areas. The front bumper is cracked. The rear windows do not work. There was a dent on the passenger side. Multiple scratches on all 4 door panels, the trunk lid, and the hood. And it drove really bad. Prolly in an accident or something.

They told me it was pristine. When I went and said in no longer interested they asked why what's wrong? I said its rough. In really bad condition. There like what's wrong it's really sharp looking. I proceeded to take the sales manager outside and show him every flaw and asked him if he really looked at it and thought it was pristine. He goes well I guess I never looked at it to closely but it looked good sitting out in the lot. I was pissed. Get off your ass and look at it before saying its pristine.

Anyway I told him I really hope he's not in it for more then 10 grand cuz I can't see anyone wanting to pay more then 12 for that car.

What a dissappointment.

47790f30e1a649d7a3e61b43b37a8910.jpg

M4rk. I saw the bumper in the pic after when I went back to look at the pics. I just get so excited when I see low miles that I must have overlooked it in the pic. But seriously up close looking at the car it looked like a car with over 100k miles.

That's too bad. Must've been owned by someone who had zero care for their car.. just sad.

I remember that LS from somewhere. I think it may have been some thread on here when he was talking about how expensive his custome suicide door hinges and latches were.

Think I threw up in my mouth when I saw those... gross.

"I'm going to ask $600 and could meet within a reasonable distance from Lansing- 20-40 miles seems good."

Way back when... I offered him 600 picked up... and he flipped out...

Amazing how things have changed.

"I'm going to ask $600 and could meet within a reasonable distance from Lansing- 20-40 miles seems good."

Way back when... I offered him 600 picked up... and he flipped out...

Amazing how things have changed.

Luckily you have what you have now and not those. lol

Members online

Back