Possible 06 stock wheels for sale

L_King

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Gauging interest in my stock 06 wheels.

I have a set of the silver 5 spoke stock LS wheels. They are, I would say a 7.5-8 in condition. Small blemishes but no major issues. Tires are continental and have a lot of tread on them.

Just wondering what you guys would ask for these, and see if anyone here is interested.

I sold a set of stock 06 chrome ones for 300. But no tires. Since yours are not chrome, but they have tires I would say you could maybe get 400. If you gst any higher in price then it's not going to be worth it to someone when they could get 18,19 or 20" jag or aftermarket wheels used on clist for as low as 500 sometimes

hmmm, I was hoping for a little higher, and based on what I see on CL around here maybe so, even so I see what you are saying. I wish I could even find Jag wheels or volvo wheels locally but no such luck!

lvc price is always lower. Post them on ebay and craigslist if you want a little more. The way I see it is, sell your stuff cheap so you can also buy your stuff cheap from other members, balances things out.

..but artificially lowers value! Should be asking $1000 so we can have some more drama on here lol.

Would love to see some pics, but shipping kills any sorta deal for me :(

I put a CL ad up with no pics (will add them tonight) just to see if I start getting any bites. To be honest I will look in to ebay but I have never sold on there before. Anyhow, once I have pics I will post them her just to see if anyone is really interested. At least now I know what to get for them (ball park)

I picked up a set of 4 chrome ones with close to new michelin rubber for 750 from a member on here. I thought it was a great deal compared to what I've seen on ebay. Was very happy with the buy.

Ok here are some pics. I was wrong about the tires. They are Uniroyal Tiger Paw. I had Continental on my 01. There is a lot of tread there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back